Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
Brook P.
My daughter loves this tablet. Great battery life, and easy use. I would suggest this product for any kids.
Jenae H.
This tablet is perfect for my girls. They love playing learning games and watching their TV shows on it.
Nicole K.
Ruskin, FL
Great tablet for my kids. Able to control 3 tablets with one device. They also have goals and Time limits
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
My son absolutely loves his kindle fire! It is kid friendly and has lots of educational games for him.
Natalie L.
Los Angeles, CA
I have this one and it a good one they have good capacity for it and it work so will for others to use
Savannah A.
Bought it for my daughters birthday and so far I am a big fan! We will have to see how well it hold up!
Bianca B.
York, PA
I bought 2 of these for my kids , it beyond does the work the kids love it. They want bunoer for them
Jazmin C.
Anthony, NM
It is the most amazing tablet my four year old loves it helps her learn more and gives mommy a break
Kelly B.
Elkview, WV
Best purchase ever for my toddler. She loves it! Only complaint is battery life is less than stellar.
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
My daughter loves her kindle. It's so nice to have netflix on it as well as learning games and books
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
columbus, OH
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
Aaliyah A.
Does this have long battery life after charging?
Karely M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I am looking to buy my daughter a nice tablet but not too pricey for her birthday. Does anyone recommend this one?

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7