Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON #10 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
Meghan S.
Buy a micro-SD card right out of the gate. Great kids' tablet. Lots of options with FreeTime, but space gets eaten up fast.
Nikki W.
My daughter loves her tablet. I find it difficult and annoying to use. It's not very user friendly and it's very slow.
Melissa B.
Stamford, CT
My daughter loves this tablet, keeps her enterained! Love that its locked so she can't surf the web without me knowing!
Jamie D.
Georgetown, KY
The screen is very durable. However, internal memory is a problem. I have to frequently go in and delete applications.
Ashley M.
W Carrollton, OH
This tablet is amazing for my child and am so happy I picked this one for her! Got an amazing deal on this product
Amanda G.
Peninsula, OH
Omg so much more practical in both price and usability for my little ones and the amount of free content is insane!
Zoie A.
Holly Springs, MS
I had this for my daughter and she absolutely loves it! It isn't pricey and meets all expectations that she wanted!
Felicia J.
Piketon, OH
It comes with a few decent apps. My toddler loves playing on it its not to complicated for her to figure it out.
Amanda B.
This tablet is way too restricted. The kids profile is not diverse enough. The option available are too limited.
Ashton B.
My little brother and sister love this thing. They received it for Christmas and have been using it ever since.
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
Hudson, FL
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
K. M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Mayra J.
Rainsville , AL
Does this work good I'm not sure if I want to buy my daughter one?
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I am looking to buy my daughter a nice tablet but not too pricey for her birthday. Does anyone recommend this one?