Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON #10 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
Jess M.
Burleson, TX
I bought this for my youngest child. I love that you can control times that it is used, as well as duration, and the games can be controlled.
Melanie  P.
Milford, MA
It's still in the box however my other children have kindles and we have no complaints. Bonus is that amazons customer service is amazing!
Toni H.
Yukon, OK
Best thing I've ever purchased for my children, links to my amazon account, get constant emails of their activities, Parenting Done Right!!
De G.
Newport News, VA
This tablet is awesome , my niece loves it . It offers safe settings and I can monitor her activities without standing over her shoulder .
Racheal B.
Jonesboro, GA
My 2 yr old got this for Christmas and loves it! Wasn't prepared for the memory being so low, but easily fixable by buying a memory card.
Brittany M.
Perfect for our 8yo, especially love the parental controls and the ability to set when it can be turned on or when games can be accessed.
Hilary J.
Lakeside, CA
My daughter absolutely loves her Kindle. She is able to do her reading for school using the app and she is able to navigate so easily.
Jesse P.
My daughter is 3 and she couldn't be more happy! Shes got so many learning games.
It took her no time at all to learn the ins and outs
Jessica Y.
This is sturdy and simple enough for my daughter to use. She is known for dropping her tabletand this device has kept it together.
Christina L.
Irwin, PA
Difficult to navigate, not overly responsive to touch. The size and screen are great for my child but it is not very user friendly.
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
Hudson, FL
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
K. M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Mayra J.
Rainsville , AL
Does this work good I'm not sure if I want to buy my daughter one?
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I am looking to buy my daughter a nice tablet but not too pricey for her birthday. Does anyone recommend this one?