Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY DAUGHTER AND THIS IS THE BEST TABLET FOR KIDS HANDS DOWN! IT HAS FREE APPS, FREE MOVIES, GAMES, BOOKS. ANYTHING! AND THEY RE ALL KID FRIENDLY!
Melissa A.
My 3 year old daughter recieved this as an early Christmas present. Easy to use, and a great price. It came with a 2 year no questions asked replacement warranty too which is great for kids.
Ally P.
Phoenix , AZ
We love this tablet! Comes with a bunch of shows, apps, and books already loaded onto it. This is TODDLER PROOF and toddler user friendly. We have traveled with this, dropped it, etc and it has stayed looking brand new. It also has the adult profile so mommy and daddy can use it too while staying password protected. Highly recommend!
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
This was an okay tablet for kids it was great while it lasted my daughter got this gifted to her from her grandparents during Christmas last year and she dropped it once and the screen shattered so she wasn't able to do anything anymore the touch screen had no sensibility so we had to just throw it away the guarantee doesn't even cover cracked screens so not sure what's the whole point of buying a guarantee insurance on this
Sam D.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I just got this tablet for my daughter for Christmas. I love it!! Setting it up was extremely easy. It's VERY lightweight. And best of all, I love Amazon's 2-year no-questions-asked replacement policy. Definitely ease of mind when it comes to my 6yr old and technology.
Jasmine G.
I like this tablet. However i wish it had the same apps as Samsung android has my daughter barley wants to play with it bc she cannot get the same apps. However it has a ton of other games and apps that can be downloaded so as long as your child has not got a taste of other androids they will do just fine with this. The plastic case is also a plus.
Brandi M.
Weaverville, NC
We bought both kids this kindle edition. It can stand kids abuse lol. I love that it has the free time setting and all the pre-downloaded apps are great! It has almost all my kids favorite characts. The case that comes with it can really take a good drop or a tantrum toss. I like that I can go on my kindle and monitor everything and even set timers.
Carlique B.
Columbus, OH
My 2 year old loves her tablet, there's a bunch of games, videos, and books you can download for every age sector. There's also parental control and you can also use it for the internet. The only con about this tablet is it takes forever to charge, but dies quickly it seems. But it's an awesome tablet, not slow like some other tablets are.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
My kids received these tablets from my mom for their birthdays few months ago and they are in love with them. The battery life is 8 hours, they get to download all the apps from Amazon for free for one year and the warranty is 2 years unlike other brands. The best part is parental control that limits their use. Highly recommended.
RobertAnn S.
My daughter got this for Christmas, and it has been an amazing gift. I did some research prior to Christmas to figure out which would be the best specifically for children, and this appeared to be the best. I love that it has wifi, so when we are home she can connect with no problem, but if we are somewhere like the hospital where you have to do the 'agree' page, she can't (no browser). After reading a lot of reviews, it was advised to get a memory card and I did yet we still seem to have a memory problem on the tablet which will actually shut off wifi until things are deleted. I love the bumper cover that comes on it! It has protected it so many times, but it causes the tablet to get quite warm, so be watchful of that. My daughter has Minecraft (we bought) and Disney movies anywhere plus access to 1000s of TV shows, and games, and books in the kids free time. You can set up time limits and pass codes! I love everything that can be done with this tablet, and would suggest it to anyone.
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
columbus, OH
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
Karely M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Aaliyah A.
Does this have long battery life after charging?
Ami N.
London
Is it useful for my daughters 2 and 3 years?

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7