Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON #17 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
Brittany H.
Wartburg, TN
I bought this for my daughter. She needed a tablet upgrade. She loves it! It's also cool that I can make more than one profile on it and use it myself.
Mary-Elizabeth W.
Bloomsbury , NJ
My daughter loves her tablet. It is easy for her to use and very durable. I don't need to worry about what she is going to do when she plays with it
Lea W.
Marthasville, MO
This has been a great tablet for the kids. We also have freetime on it and i love how it locks down so they cannot access everything on the internet
Milena d.
Johns Creek, GA
This is the Best deal I have ever Got. It is a Kindle fire with Wi-Fi, all the Amazon apps plus the kids proof case and two worry free guarantee!!
Huma K.
Hollis, NY
Best Tablet Ever

I love this tablet i bought it for my daughter and she loves it we had it from last 1 year no problem- kool games and activities.
Stephanie W.
Junction City, KS
My 3 year old Loves this tablet. Plays with it non stop. It's easy to use. I can use it to watch shows while working out. I love that it has users.
Sharmaine W.
Baltimore, MD
It is so convenient to take around, only set back is I have to locate WIFI, other than that Love it watch movies, read books and emails. Love it.
Mary C.
Terre Haute, In
I know my daughter will love her new tablet. I purchased this to replace an older model iPad, because I wanted something more made for reading.
Jessica C.
Love this my daughter uses this is helps her with her school work and she has all her favorite apps, books, games, on here and i love the case.
Amanda Z.
Columbus, OH
I loved the warranty and the Amazon free time. I wish the case came with a screen protector though. Tablet gets finger prints really easily.
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
columbus, OH
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
Aaliyah A.
Does this have long battery life after charging?
Karely M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I am looking to buy my daughter a nice tablet but not too pricey for her birthday. Does anyone recommend this one?