Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
Angela Q.
Fords, NJ
Just bought this for Christmas got my granddaughter and she loves it, I love that we can control how long she is on the tablet and how we control what can be downloaded
Kayla S.
Prattville, AL
We purchased 3 of these for our kids (2 blue, 1 pink) and they love them! They download apps to play games and also read books. Great purchase and highly recommend
Matthew S.
Northern Cambria, PA
Great little tablet but seems to crash a good bit which is a pain. The case seems to be able to handle my kids throwing it...which they tend to do when it dies.
Michelle M.
Sebastopol , Ca
The kids Kindle has been a great investment for our 2 year. In the last two months she has learned her colors, shapes and numbers. She now learning her letters.
Steph P.
San Diego, CA
My daughter loves this! I like it because the paren't controls are easy to use, and having unlimited is great so that my kids have almost infinite books to read
Mary H.
El mirage, AZ
We bought this for my 5 year old daughter. She absolutely loves it. The case makes it very durable and with all of the pre installed apps she has hours of fun.
Mallory P.
Hilliard, OH
Perfect size for small hands. Can connect to wi-fi at home. Lots of great shows included with package. Warranty for first 2 years no matter what you do to it!
Abby J.
Phoenix, AZ
The fire on Amazon is an excellent product for my daughter with everything that connects to my Amazon account and has parental controls, very user friendly
Rachel M.
Lake St Louis, MO
Love this! Got both of my girls (8 and 6) one for Christmas. No issues. Easy to use. They do their reading for school as well as their game/fun free time.
Dylan B.
Garden City
This tablet is my saving grace when it comes to my daughter. She's upset about something or misses Mickey? Grab this tablet and download the Disney app.
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
columbus, OH
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
Karely M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Aaliyah A.
Does this have long battery life after charging?
Ami N.
London
Is it useful for my daughters 2 and 3 years?

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7