Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON #10 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
Matthew S.
Northern Cambria, PA
Great little tablet but seems to crash a good bit which is a pain. The case seems to be able to handle my kids throwing it...which they tend to do when it dies.
Steph P.
San Diego, CA
My daughter loves this! I like it because the paren't controls are easy to use, and having unlimited is great so that my kids have almost infinite books to read
Mary H.
El mirage, AZ
We bought this for my 5 year old daughter. She absolutely loves it. The case makes it very durable and with all of the pre installed apps she has hours of fun.
Mallory P.
Hilliard, OH
Perfect size for small hands. Can connect to wi-fi at home. Lots of great shows included with package. Warranty for first 2 years no matter what you do to it!
Abby J.
Phoenix, AZ
The fire on Amazon is an excellent product for my daughter with everything that connects to my Amazon account and has parental controls, very user friendly
Rachel M.
Lake St Louis, MO
Love this! Got both of my girls (8 and 6) one for Christmas. No issues. Easy to use. They do their reading for school as well as their game/fun free time.
Dylan B.
Garden City
This tablet is my saving grace when it comes to my daughter. She's upset about something or misses Mickey? Grab this tablet and download the Disney app.
Timmara B.
Dayton
My lil sister have this tablet and she loves it she wouldn't even let it charge up all the way and she gets on it after she get out of school everyday
Brittany H.
Wartburg, TN
I bought this for my daughter. She needed a tablet upgrade. She loves it! It's also cool that I can make more than one profile on it and use it myself.
Lea W.
Marthasville, MO
This has been a great tablet for the kids. We also have freetime on it and i love how it locks down so they cannot access everything on the internet
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
Hudson, FL
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
K. M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Mayra J.
Rainsville , AL
Does this work good I'm not sure if I want to buy my daughter one?
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I am looking to buy my daughter a nice tablet but not too pricey for her birthday. Does anyone recommend this one?