Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON #16 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
Jordan L.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought this for my almost 4 year old for Christmas! She is going to love it! She loves my kindle, so this is great for her! And I felt like it didn't break the bank!
Tracy G.
Lemoore, CA
GREAT kids tablet but my only thing is that when the FREE yr kids "free time" ends, you have to do the monthly payment plan for the "free time" app because without it, your child can not do anything useful on it anymore. :(
Onna P.
Connell, Wa
I purchased two of these and they have been lifesavers at times. There is a storage issue though. I constantly have to delete items so they can be connected to WiFi
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
My kids love the amazon fire kids table. It stands upto the kids. It helps my kids learn and when there done it stands upto the throw. Every kid should have one.
Our girls received this for Christmas and absolutely love having their own kindle. We love the case that protects it from the numerous drops and that we can regulate how much time they can spend on it.
Zoe S.
Goose Creek, SC
I bought this one for my niece . She is 2 years old. She LOVE it. It is good size for kids. Easy to use. I do recommend paren't spend some time with this tablet and it's settings.
Amanda S.
Its virtually indestructible! And the whole family can make profiles and use! I especially love free time. I just wish I could lock an app so she couldn't accidentally close out.
Angela Q.
Fords, NJ
Just bought this for Christmas got my granddaughter and she loves it, I love that we can control how long she is on the tablet and how we control what can be downloaded
Kayla S.
Prattville, AL
We purchased 3 of these for our kids (2 blue, 1 pink) and they love them! They download apps to play games and also read books. Great purchase and highly recommend
Michelle M.
Sebastopol , Ca
The kids Kindle has been a great investment for our 2 year. In the last two months she has learned her colors, shapes and numbers. She now learning her letters.
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
Hudson, FL
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
Karely M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Does this work good I'm not sure if I want to buy my daughter one?
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I am looking to buy my daughter a nice tablet but not too pricey for her birthday. Does anyone recommend this one?