Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON #10 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
Megan J.
Navarre, FL
My kids love it! We've had it a year and they haven't broken it yet! That was my biggest concern with how rough my kids are but it's very durable and does exactly what I wanted it to do! Awesome buy!!
Cassie D.
Mechanicsburg, PA
My parents got this for our toddler this Christmas. She loves it. We downloaded apps for toddlers and she is able to use them because of the ease of the tablet. Love the warranty that comes with it.
Mary L.
My daughter had the Samsung kids tablet but we had nothing but issues with it! She loves all the games available and that she can watch videos and read books about her favorite Disney characters
Michelle R.
Georgetown, IN
This tablet is a durable, reasonably priced lifesaver. My daughter loves this tablet. It gets dropped on an almost daily basis, and the cover keeps it from breaking. Really, really great product.
Tierney C.
Saint Louis, MO
This tablet is perfect for our two year old. She is able to watch shows and play games that feature her favorite characters. It is a bit challenging to use but the parental settings are ideal!
Cory H.
Hamilton, OH
You can't beat this tablet. Everything your child needs at their fingertips and you know they're safe on it. The tablet comes with a colorful protective bumper and takes well to a 4 year old
Kayla K.
This is the best tablet I could have purchased for my daughter. Amazon free time makes it so convenient and safe for her to have choices on what she reads and plays. It gives me peace of mind that she is watching age appropriate material. Great value!
Rachel K.
California, MO
Great tablet for kids! I love that I can set time limits and create different profiles. I wish there wasn't so much memory used by the system though because I am constantly having to delete apps to download new ones because there is no room.
Cassandra B.
Brockport, NY
Bought this for my 2 yo daughter for Christmas. She is in love with it and it has helped her cognitive skills so much. She loves doing puzzles and other mind enhancing games.
Morgan A.
Cheshire, CT
Essentially this is really just the regular fire tablet with a cover but my five year old loves it. She navigates it herself all the time and there are many educational games.
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
Hudson, FL
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
K. M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Mayra J.
Rainsville , AL
Does this work good I'm not sure if I want to buy my daughter one?
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I am looking to buy my daughter a nice tablet but not too pricey for her birthday. Does anyone recommend this one?