Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON #10 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
Amanda S.
Hilliard, OH
We love these tablets! We had purchased two of the HD ones about 6 months ago. Then, we saw they came out with these with the expandable memory slots and bought two more of these. The expandable memory makes these a must have! And with their 2 year worry free warranty, it's a no brainer for kids!
Amanda C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Got this for my four year old for Christmas. Not enough space. We had to buy an sd card to be able to download any games. It did come with Amazon kids free for s year which is awesome and she lives the punk case.
Lindsey A.
Howell, MI
My daughters love their tablets and we love them too because they don't use ours! The features are very similar to other tablets on the market. The best part I like is the no questions asked worry free guarantee!
Cher L.
I bought this tablet for my daughter for Christmas. It is okay for a kids tablet and it has a 2 yr warranty BUT the battery dies quite fast and the camera sucks. Other than that it gets the job done for a kid.
Jessie M.
BUHL, ID
LOVE the ability to make kids read before playing, but really need more storage, my kids love taking pictures and its either have books and games or take pictures as there is not enough storage for much on it
My daughter is 2 and I love the case on this tablet. it really protects it from her dropping it around the house. not to mention the tablet has great apps that keep her quiet on the road or in resturaunts!
Victoria H.
Thomaston, GA
My daughter loves it, and I love the peace of mind that she can have fun and not see horrible things on the Internet. I also like the parental controls, especially time limits. It was a great price.
Abbey H.
Aberdeen, MD
Thank god for kids tablets. I limit the kids I baby'sit , so that's not all they do, but its definely a life saver if your in the need of a emergency break lol. Keeps kids occupied and teachs them lots
Dawn S.
Blanchard, OK
Did not like it. I don't have wifi so my app licenses expired (whatever that means) and I have to go to a wifi connection to fix this. So girls can't use any of the apps. Should have gotten an iPad.
Jennifer S.
Millville , DE
Love the Amazon kindle fire for kids! I love that Amazon has a guarantee if anything happens to it. For the price-you can't beat it! Great way for my little one to read, listen to music and play games!
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
Hudson, FL
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
K. M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Mayra J.
Rainsville , AL
Does this work good I'm not sure if I want to buy my daughter one?
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I am looking to buy my daughter a nice tablet but not too pricey for her birthday. Does anyone recommend this one?