Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON #16 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Bought this as a gift for my niece. She was very happy with it, but I was somewhat disappointed. It didn't do all that I expected it to.. And the storage wasn't really the best.. But she was very content with the games.
Kenzie L.
Spotsylvania, VA
I love the size of this and it works very well. Though I am not a child, nor do I have children of my own, I love the fire kids edition and would recommend it to others, parents or not. It works well for the price and
Ayde A.
Las vegas , NV
Love this tablet bought it for my little sister she loves it has child locks and you can switch from adult to child profiles great case on it as well protects from and drops.
Kelli S.
This is a great tablet for my 6-year-old and you can't beat the replacement plan! I suggest a little extra memory but other than that you don't need anything else.
Elisha B.
Williamstown , Nj
My daughter loves this kindle! It's so great for her to keep her entertained and promoted learning. I don't have to worry about her getting into things she shouldn't and I love how easy it is for her to navigate.
Chloe S.
I love Amazon Free Time which came
For free with this tablet for a year. It's helpful by controlling exactly what my daughter can do. I love the parental controls.
Abby R.
Laredo, TX
I didn't like this version compared to the blue one. I bought this for my 2 year old and it has to be on the free time thing where she has to be connected to WiFi and I couldn't figure out how to restrict her form it.
Angelisa C.
Rodeo, CA
I bought this as a gift for my daughter and am very happy with my purchase. What makes this tablet a kids tablet, it's the kiss subscription service through Amazon. She has a full library of books, games, and etc.
Amanda C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Got this for my four year old for Christmas. Not enough space. We had to buy an sd card to be able to download any games. It did come with Amazon kids free for s year which is awesome and she lives the punk case.
Lindsey A.
Howell, MI
My daughters love their tablets and we love them too because they don't use ours! The features are very similar to other tablets on the market. The best part I like is the no questions asked worry free guarantee!
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
Hudson, FL
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
K. M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Does this work good I'm not sure if I want to buy my daughter one?
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I am looking to buy my daughter a nice tablet but not too pricey for her birthday. Does anyone recommend this one?