Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON #10 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
Hilda C.
Indianapolis, IN
My little sister loves playing with this. It's a good distraction so she's not disrupting me when I'm doing work. The games I put on it for her are all educational so she learns as she plays.
Christina M.
Woodinville, WA
My parents surprised our girls with these tablets for Christmas.

What a hit! They love them and so do we. We love that we can set limits and monitor what they are able to do.

The only negatives are short battery life, low storage, and they sometimes freeze up.
Misty Z.
Haleyville, AL
My 5 year old got this for Christmas. She had loved it. She especially likes to take pictures and videos with it. It's very easy for her to use but also has an adult screen where I can read books online when she goes to bed. I love this product. Fantastic buy!
Tammy S.
Converse, TX
I bought this for my niece as a learning tool. I'm very impressed with the apps and games that can be download to entertain and teach. It's lightweight and unassuming which is good too.
Brandi D.
Clermont, FL
I own two of these one for each of my daughters and the tablet is amazing. It's perfect for kids even toddlers. The case is tough and indestructible. While the apps are fun and engaging.
maria g.
Antioch, CA
I love how light weight this tablet it, my little 6yr old uses it and i can block and time her anytime she uses it, the apps are kid friendly and i can add what she can play and watch.
Joey D.
Largo, FL
Got these for the kids for Christmas. They don't hold a charge and we constantly are running into problems with them. Only good thing is the limits and restrictions you can set on them
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Compre dos de estas y me gustan mucho porque se que mis niñas no van a ver nada indebido porque vienen programadas para que ellos no pueden acceder al
Internet sin que un adulto lo haga!!
Magan E.
Ona, WV
For the price it will do. It doesn't have as many features as I would like. You can only watch videos on wifi. I was hoping you could download and save videos so you could view them without wifi. Some apps are not available in the kids version.
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
I just recently upgraded to this tablet for my daughters birthday, I like it way better. It is so much sturdier then the first one I had got her. She has dropped it a few times and so have I, on the ground to be exact and it is still in good condition.
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
Hudson, FL
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
K. M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Mayra J.
Rainsville , AL
Does this work good I'm not sure if I want to buy my daughter one?
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I am looking to buy my daughter a nice tablet but not too pricey for her birthday. Does anyone recommend this one?