Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON #16 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
Shannon H.
Exeter, PA
These tablets are great for kids. They come with a free subscription to amazon free play for a year and 2 YEARS no question asked replacement. They only downside is the memory. It goes quick so you need to buy a micro sd card. I have 2 toddlers that drop them and play on them with no issues. You also need a password to get out of free play so they can't go on anything else. Great price!
Crystal S.
Birmingham, AL
I was looking to upgrade my toddler's tablet when I purchased this one and I am thoroughly satisfied. Only problem I experienced is that some of the apps don't work without being connected to Wi-Fi. I am overall satisfied with the tablet and I would definitely recommend
Jazmyne A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Purchased this for my 7 year old. It is very easy to navigate. We love the parental features that allow us to monitor the content in which our child is exposed to. Would definitely purchase again.
Tiffany H.
Jeffersonville, IN
My daughter loves having her own kindle. I like the kindle free time app and the ability to control content. The only thing that's strange to me is how much smaller it is than my other kindles.
Briana R.
DIX HILLS, NY
This is a great tablet. I love it. the bumper around it is very safe for children that are always dropping or throwing things. I also love that I have the parental control to advise what can be looked at and what cannot. picture and sound quality are great. kids love it
Jessica S.
Cleveland, OH
This is a great kind friendly tablet which can easily be switched to use for an adult! It was a great price and comes with a free 12 month subscription to their kid friendly content. I also can have peace of mind knowing it has a two year warranty, no questions asked!
Elisabeth K.
Gainesville, FL
Love the kids edition of the kindle it's a great bargain especially with the warranty and free ttim, it's great for in the car. I only wish that it has a screen lock feature like the iPad does because my toddler clicks out of the app unknowingly and gets frustrated.
Meghan D.
Trenton, NJ
Really love this we got it for my 4 year old daughter and she has a blast and its very kid friendly especially with the case that comes with it. It also has very well written learning programs
Hilda C.
Indianapolis, IN
My little sister loves playing with this. It's a good distraction so she's not disrupting me when I'm doing work. The games I put on it for her are all educational so she learns as she plays.
Melissa P.
Fenton, MI
My daughter who is 2 absolutely loves her tablet! When hooked up to WiFi she is able to download all sorts of games for FREE! Once she gets sick of an old game we'll delete and find a new one!
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
Hudson, FL
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
K. M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Does this work good I'm not sure if I want to buy my daughter one?
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I am looking to buy my daughter a nice tablet but not too pricey for her birthday. Does anyone recommend this one?