Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
Moriah K.
Chandler , AZ
I have had 4 or 5 of these tablets for my kiddos over the last 2 or 3 years. At first we loved them and they worked great! But after about 6 months of use the charging port stopped working so we could charge the tablet. Amazon replaced the tablet so no big deal. But then it happened again! We recently bought a new version thinking it would be better then the old ones we have. Sadly that was not the case! The new we bought has been nothing but problems!! We have had to factory reset it more then 10 times! The tablet has randomly stopped working and the screen goes black and it won’t charge or turn on for days, then it will randomly start working again! It will also randomly delete all the content on my kids profile then say that there is no content for this profile to work which results in a factory reset! I would not recommend this tablet it has been nothing but troubles!!
Taylor H.
This is a really good tablet, but after 6 months it stopped charging. The free time feature is nice and comes with a lot of apps that my 5 year old loves. It has a nice display and works really well (not slow to load). However, it states that it has a two year “no questions asked” warranty which technically holds true in our experience but it wasn’t a quick phone call as the name might suggest. We were transferred 3 times and spent about 45 minutes on the phone. The customer service was pleasant and we are receiving a new tablet. Overall I am happy with the product and service but I am a little disappointed in amazon. There are so many reviews that say the charging ports are going out so this is obviously a big issue and I have a feeling in 6 months I’ll be having the same issue with the replacement tablet.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and  candy AND cakes and crackers and pops and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens and id would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Maryam S.
New York, New York
I love this tablet for my kids! I love that each kid has their own profile. I also love that you can return or get it repaired if the kids break it which is amazing! The only issue is that when kids download a lot, it runs slowly. Wonderful other than that!!!!!
Danielle H.
This is a very fun tablet in pink very durable kid friendly works well my kids use it on a daily basis they play lots of school games interaction with each other learning reading and also playing fun games I would recommend this product to others
Lisa N.
Portsmouth
I bought my 5yr old son a blue and black one. He loves It. Not only does he play the games on it, he can hook it to WiFi and watch his YouTube kids app. Its a great way for them to learn and get familiar with electronics.
Brittany M.
I really like this tablet for kids. My niece got one for her birthday and it runs well. It’s fast and doesn’t require you to basically punch the screen to press a button. The bumper is great cause it helps the tablet not succumb to a hard fall. The screen quality and size is also great.
Taylor S.
Bemidji, MN
Bought my daughter one of these and she loves it! The case is strong so it doesn’t matter if she accidentally drops it because it won’t break! It also has a parent dashboard so you can have your own page too. Keeps my little busy in the car and that’s exactly why I got it!
Heather M.
Cadiz, KY
This tablet is awesome for my 5 year old!! She's had it since she was 3 and it still works great! It's connected to Amazon prime and they have unlimited kids games shows (mostly pbs kids which is great) and has parental controls. Only con is short battery life
Celina d.
Schenectady, NY
I bought this for my four year old baby and she absolutely loves it. It came shipped on time, not damaged, and as expected. Very easy to use and navigate. We’re not disappointed with the style, price, or use. This is well worth the money.
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
columbus, OH
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
Aaliyah A.
Does this have long battery life after charging?
Karely M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I am looking to buy my daughter a nice tablet but not too pricey for her birthday. Does anyone recommend this one?

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7