Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON #11 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...2 Answers
  • Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...2 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Tamara F.
Highly disappointed in this product. You can't play any games because you have to purchase all of the games and $4.99 a gave is outrageous. My daughter got this tablet for Christmas and she doesn't play with it. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Jessica C.
I absolutely love the cases on these, so soft and durable. The game play and navigation on these are simple and easy to use. Very nice tablets for children. I would definitely recommend to other parents. We actually very recently purchased 5 Kindle Fires through amazon. And with the Kindle unlimited it's definitely nice to have options for the kids to read and play.
Nicole T.
Love this tablet, but hate the storage. If there are too many apps (maybe 8) downloaded, the Wi-Fi won't work. You can purchase a larger memory chip, but not sure why it just doesn't come with more. I am constantly having to delete apps to make it work.
Allisa A.
Over all this is a good product, there are some improvements that need to be made in mine and my families eyes though, and we have all ready made Amazon aware of these changes and updates that really need to happen.
Over all though, it is a good product.
Shannon P.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this for my daughter it was pretty good but as far as space goes it i wish could have had a expandable memory or something because after setting up the child and parerent sides the space seemed to disappear so fast. Other than that it was pretty good
Lauren  L.
Lewisport, KY
I purchased the Amazon Fire Kids Edition for my 18 month old and was very pleased with this tablet. It has several great features, like the parental locks and a paren't profile; you can even set a timer for how long you want your child to be on the tablet. For a busy mom with a busy toddler this product is a life saver and I would definitely recommend it.
Amanda H.
My son loves his kids fire tablet. We got it as a Christmas present last year and he hasn't got tired of it yet! I haven't had any problems with it. The case is excellent for protection. He has lots of games and movies to play and watch continuously!
Brie F.
Elkhart, IN
Overall a great product. Purchased it for my son as a christmas gift and have been impressed with the ease of use, and the availability of apps for my son to use. I love the parental controls and that there can be multiple profiles on the device.
Bobbi B.
Super durable with the case (I also got a screen protector) but it's not that easy to navigate! :( Perhaps I'm accustomed to Apple products, but I thought a kid's edition would be more user-friendly :-/ Great item for the price, however.
Gessyka S.
Wakefield, MI
Love this tablet, perfect for my toddler son to play on & it keeps him occupied! I love the fact that it has the bumper around it in case of drop or in my situation toddler tantrum throws. I would recommend to anyone with younger children.
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?