Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...2 Answers
  • Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...2 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Jessica M.
Corning, NY
I am so excited to give this Kindle to my son for his birthday. I love all of the paren't controls and the free games and learning apps it comes with. He is going to have so much fun playing with it. I think its awesome that Amazon will replace it for 2 years incase anything happens.
Erica M.
Bowling Green, KY
We cannot say enough good things about the kindle fire kids edition! The warranty is outstanding! Amazon provides top notch customer service! These foam cases are fantastic! My kids have dropped theirs multiple times and they still work great! This is a fantastic budget-friendly tablet!
Tisha L.
Kingston, WA
Purchased this for my son to keep him off our Ipad. It is easy for him to use. I love the warranty that came with it. He uses it everyday. He has a limit on how much he is allowed to play on it and I like that you can set up limits of time use on it. Overall satisfied with the purchase.
Molly C.
Brainerd, MN
My son has this tablet and we absolutely love it. The free time unlimited option is amazing- especially for the $5/month subscription price.

The parental controls are another top notch feature. Want the tablet to lock at your child's bedtime? No problem. Want to limit screen time? Super easy! Want your child to read for an hour before watching videos? They've got your back.

The adult profiles are quite nice as well. The browser isn't my favorite, but I love the reader (what I typically use it for) and the selection of free books is quite nice.
Lexi P.
michigan city, IN
I bought the Amazon Fire tablet for my daughter for her 3rd birthday and it was perfect! I did not like however that you cant download youtube kids since that was a great app my daughter loved. But overall its a great thing and the parental age settings are amazing. But it restricts some apps. I'm just glad that most of the apps make up for the fact that they have restrictions. I would buy again 100%.
Leah M.
Hampstead, NC
My 3 year old son LOVES his kindle fire kids edition. He could easily navigate as soon as we set it up. Set up was easy and quick, we were playing within 10 minutes of receiving it in our mail box. I love the parental controls, as well as the "no questions asked" replacement policy.
Jill S.
Edmore, MI
My son is 3 years old, and has had this tablet for almost a year. He uses it to do his 's hook work on abcmouse.com. He lives all of the stories, games, and apps he can use, and I love knowing he can't get into any trouble. The case is sturdy, he's dropped it and no issues at all. I'm very happy with this purchase and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a tablet for their small child.
Faraj S.
Brooklyn, NY
My son has this and he's 3 and can figure out how to use and he loves it , it's pretty easy to use the only thing is that it leaves the game screen really fast if the kid accidentally presses a button and that gets my son mad .... I would recommend it to others especially for the price
Arriane C.
Waipahu, HI
My son loves it. I love that it already comes with a casing and it's light weight. I love how I can download movies and TV shows from Amazon and it'll sync on to the tablet. There's also some free games and apps that the kindle fire has that is not free on Apple. So that's a plus.
Lindsay F.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
It is hard to keep my two-year old in the game, story or movie he is watching because the drop-down menus are way too easy to pull down when the screen is touched. Unless of course you are trying to exit the current program, in which it is difficult to figure out how to exit!
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7