Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON #15 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...1 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...1 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Molly C.
Brainerd, MN
My son has this tablet and we absolutely love it. The free time unlimited option is amazing- especially for the $5/month subscription price.

The parental controls are another top notch feature. Want the tablet to lock at your child's bedtime? No problem. Want to limit screen time? Super easy! Want your child to read for an hour before watching videos? They've got your back.

The adult profiles are quite nice as well. The browser isn't my favorite, but I love the reader (what I typically use it for) and the selection of free books is quite nice.
Faraj S.
Brooklyn, NY
My son has this and he's 3 and can figure out how to use and he loves it , it's pretty easy to use the only thing is that it leaves the game screen really fast if the kid accidentally presses a button and that gets my son mad .... I would recommend it to others especially for the price
Jessica M.
Corning, NY
I am so excited to give this Kindle to my son for his birthday. I love all of the paren't controls and the free games and learning apps it comes with. He is going to have so much fun playing with it. I think its awesome that Amazon will replace it for 2 years incase anything happens.
Erica M.
Bowling Green, KY
We cannot say enough good things about the kindle fire kids edition! The warranty is outstanding! Amazon provides top notch customer service! These foam cases are fantastic! My kids have dropped theirs multiple times and they still work great! This is a fantastic budget-friendly tablet!
Jill S.
Edmore, MI
My son is 3 years old, and has had this tablet for almost a year. He uses it to do his 's hook work on abcmouse.com. He lives all of the stories, games, and apps he can use, and I love knowing he can't get into any trouble. The case is sturdy, he's dropped it and no issues at all. I'm very happy with this purchase and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a tablet for their small child.
Leah M.
Hampstead, NC
My 3 year old son LOVES his kindle fire kids edition. He could easily navigate as soon as we set it up. Set up was easy and quick, we were playing within 10 minutes of receiving it in our mail box. I love the parental controls, as well as the "no questions asked" replacement policy.
Arriane C.
Waipahu, HI
My son loves it. I love that it already comes with a casing and it's light weight. I love how I can download movies and TV shows from Amazon and it'll sync on to the tablet. There's also some free games and apps that the kindle fire has that is not free on Apple. So that's a plus.
Heather F.
My 3 year old loves this! Easy to use and control every detail of what they watch or play and how long they do so. My only problem is that it doesn't have a large amount of space for apps and video. We've used an LG tablet a while back and this one is a ton better for kids.
Lindsay F.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
It is hard to keep my two-year old in the game, story or movie he is watching because the drop-down menus are way too easy to pull down when the screen is touched. Unless of course you are trying to exit the current program, in which it is difficult to figure out how to exit!
Jessica C.
I absolutely love the cases on these, so soft and durable. The game play and navigation on these are simple and easy to use. Very nice tablets for children. I would definitely recommend to other parents. We actually very recently purchased 5 Kindle Fires through amazon. And with the Kindle unlimited it's definitely nice to have options for the kids to read and play.
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?