Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON #10 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...2 Answers
  • Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...1 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Amanda M.
I bought this tablet for my almost 3 year old. I absolutely LOVE it. He can maneuver very easily surprisingly and it is pre loaded with all of his favorite shows and games. I also love the fact the educational apps are appealing to him and I find him trying to pronounce new words he comes across as well as colors. I would definitely recommend this affordable tablet to other parents.
Dakode B.
Douglasville , Ga
Bought this for my two year old and couldn't be more satisfied! She has her own profile on it that I Control her play time and content on! But I can also enjoy my own apps books and movies on my password protected profile. Love that ours came with one year of free-time! My only dislike is it doesn't have tons of storage like I would prefer. But all in all it's an amazing product!
Alexis T.
Wilmer, AL
So we absolutely LOVE this Fire! Both of our kids got one for christmas. They are 7 & 3 and they love them. I love that they're kid friendly and tough. My daughter is 3 and has dropped it several times on our hard wood floors and it's still going strong. I love this tablet for our kids. At first I didn't want to get them for them as I'm not a big fan of little ones with electronics. But I'm glad that I caved. These tablets are great for little ones of all ages. Very easy to use for them. And easy to handle for little hands.
Jessica N.
Albion, WA
If you are looking for a great device for your kids, the Amazon Fire Kids Edition is the best product out there! The perfect size for little hands, this product comes with a kid-proof case, sturdy enough for bumps and drops, and should the worse happen, the tablet comes with a no questions asked warranty, if the tablet breaks, Amazon will replace it, free of cost.
Ashley C.
My husband and I bought these for our 3 to and our 6 to. We didn't want to spend a lot of money on a tablet that we didn't feel they would take care. This has been perfect. We have Amazon prime and can easily use this device to stream shows and movies for them as well as games and learning apps. Comes with great protective case that protects all sides of the device.
Cat M.
Evans, CO
Works great & I love the bumper is comes with. The 2 year protection plan through Amazon really made it stand out from other tablets. My only complaint is when storage gets low it shuts off the Wi-Fi & some apps need the Wi-Fi so it makes for some grumpy kiddos but it does allow Micro SD cards to expand storage so hopefully it'll help when we get larger cards.
Kimberly G.
Montebello, CA
Love the features on this tablet. The case is durable and protects it well. One thing I absolutely hate is the lack of memory. You cannot delete a lot of the apps that you don't use. My son loves to download new games but always has to delete some to get others. Pain in the neck! He can only have maybe 10-15 apps downloaded before memory is completely gone, turning off the WiFi as well. Next time I will look into a better tablet with more memory. Even if it's more expensive.
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
My son has this in green. He loves it and so do we! We control the content and can set limits on his screentime. He can play games, "read" books and watch TV shows. He loves watching shows on the PBS Kids app. His favorite game is the Cookie Monster game and he loves the Thomas books. It didn't take him long to figure out how to use it on his own!
Heaven C.
Peoria, AZ
I love this tablet. I got it for my 2 year old son and with the case on it it is pretty much indestructible. He is very hard on it and we haven't had any issues. The kids edition comes with kids games perfect for children of all ages. You can set it up to where your child has their own profile and can only play specific games. This was a great buy!
Tia M.
New London, OH
I absolutely love this tablet for my son. It has the same features as the normal kindle fire but parental controls can be enables. My son uses this tablet everyday. The only problem I had was with the kindle freetime. We didn't like it so I deleted it. I am 100% satisfied overall and I would buy again. I definitely recommend.
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?