Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...2 Answers
  • Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...2 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Jaclyn V.
bay city , mi
My kids love their tablet they actually fight over it.. I love being able to put it into kid safe mode. I know my kids are being safe on it. It is perfect for my 3&4 yr old. However I do have a problem with the storage system, we have an sd card and it still goes through the internal memory so fast... You have to erase so much stuff just to use it.. doesn't seem to want to use up the sd memory even with it set as the main storage...
Sakina M.
CORONA, CA
We purchase this tablet for our 6yr old son and wee love it. We charge it and it stay charged for 24 hours. It allowed us to add parental control, and we love that. It is easy for our son to navigate around andis really child friendly. It had allowed him to take hundred of pictures and to many videos. We love it and glad we bought it.
Lauren B.
Willow Spring, NC
I purchased this tablet for my 3 year old son for Christmas. It was purchased on a Black Friday sale and the price was a big factor in my purchasing decision. I like the kids only section of apps and the ability to use as a normal tablet by an adult if necessary. However, the storage isn't so great and the wifi won't work until storage is cleaned out. For the money, it was a good investment for a young child's first device.
Neen D.
Lindenwold, NJ
Totally not impressed, would of thought Amazon could do better. I have an old iPad 2, that we use, and when my daughter turnt 3 (sept2013) her gramma got her one. I would of expected it to at least be better then my old iPad... but no, the batter last only about a day, and my daughter hates it, I have to talk her into playing with it. Free Apps don't make up for it, cause it's clumsy to use, very frustrating for a toddler to tell a book from a app, or video. Even tho it's a lot cheaper, I would have better saved the most net and waited another year or two and just got her an iPad
Kimberly F.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I have 3 year old triplet boys and bought these for Christmas. They love them! They pretty much only watch YouTube videos including Spiderman, any of the Avengers or t-rex videos. There are a ton of games and also parental blocks to prevent them from making purchases or looking at other content. Amazon will also replace the kindle, no questions asked, for up to two years if it should break. I also have an hdx and love it!
Veronica T.
Temecula, CA
Absolutely love this tablet for my son. It has so many games, books learning activities for him to do. The parental controls can make sure that your child is only doing what you allow. I love how it has a timer and you can control how long they can watch movies, how long they can spend on apps or even read books. Definitely a good investment plus the 2year no question asked warranty comes in handy with little ones!
Christie-Lee P.
Miami Beach, FL
This tablet is amazing! It has controls for play time for kiddos so you can program it to shut off at bed time or you can control the content that they see. Children have access to so many educational games, books movies and more. I love this tablet and I have two for each of my kids. It's perfect for road trips and also helps when they need to study a subject for school like an animal or a new place.
Mallory C.
Madison, AL
My son loves this tablet! It has held up great with all the drops and abuse it takes from my two tear old. I love how easy the interface is for him to watch his favorite shows and play games. The only problem I have is that you can not link iTunes to it, so he is unable to watch all the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episodes we have purchased. But you really can not beat the warranty for the price.
Darah M.
Bought this for my two years old for Christmas. He's still a little young to use many of the apps but some of them he really enjoys. There are some nice shape and numbering ones he likes. Also I like being able to download movies on there for in the go to use without wifi. We did buy extra memory card. I love the case that come with it. It's very sturdy. It's a good size for a toddler.
Dakode B.
Douglasville , Ga
Bought this for my two year old and couldn't be more satisfied! She has her own profile on it that I Control her play time and content on! But I can also enjoy my own apps books and movies on my password protected profile. Love that ours came with one year of free-time! My only dislike is it doesn't have tons of storage like I would prefer. But all in all it's an amazing product!
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7