Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON #15 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...2 Answers
  • Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...2 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
I like that you can set time limits for specific types of content and even set educational goals, such as making sure your child reads for 30 minutes before he or she is allowed to play a game. The tablet is smart enough to designate existing content, such as books and apps, as kid-friendly. You can even block all entertainment content until a day's educational goals are met. And you can set a curfew that turns the tablet off at a specified day and time to signal it's time to go to bed.
saad s.
Best product
Richard W.
My two boys have one of these each and they love them to bits. The case is great and the tablet itself is easy to use which is great for two three year old's. The market place has lots of kids books and apps both free and paid so there is always something to keep their interest.
Highly recommended.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
I wanted to partner with you if possible. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products .
i just came across your products . I feel it would be a great fit for our
audience of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would
be willing to send me a sample of products I would be able to put together
a honest blog post review of the product on our social media & blogger. I
will include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post so
people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my
viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in
the blog post .
If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it.
The reply goes on
Bila L.

BEST product ever. My son always plays with m'y tablet. So i. Want this for him . je veux cette tablette pour mon fils. Il joue toujours avec  la mienne
Stephanie S.
Whitby, ON
This product gives amazing bang for it's buck. After a lot of research, we settled on this for our three-year old son. It comes with the bumper case to protect it, and is really user-friendly. Within minutes we had a paren't account and separate kids account with parental controls on. The system works pretty fast, and we have not encountered any issues with it. Great option!
Malika S.
Médéa
Hello . I really love all the products of this company.I want this one spécialy for my brother's sun that I love so much ,he brouk the one that I bought to him  last time so If you allow me
to review the product I would be grateful to you in order to gift it to him .  Also I can help you promote your
products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of
encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the
company to promote good news.
Haylie S.
Orland CA
My son loves it,and it works great. He always use to want my phone but now he has a tablet
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?