Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON #11 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...2 Answers
  • Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...2 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Jamie V.
Fairfield, IL
Love this tablet. Bought for my son for Christmas, great gift. Easy to use, tons of things to do.
Ashley K.
Gretna, NE
Love that my son has his own tablet, but it has frozen a lot and storage fills up very quickly.
Jamie A.
Carney, OK
My 5 year old loves his Amazon fire. It helps him read and he gets his favorite apps and shows.
Jennifer C.
Lancaster, SC
Bought one for my daughter. She loves it and we love all of the free learning apps we can get.
Tiffany C.
Great for kids! Good study case. Love the Amazon free time! Perfect for my 4 and 6 year old!
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
Perfect for kids. I use it for my 8 year old and 1 year old. Great parental setting features.
Jessica S.
Astoria, NY
My son love his tablet and I love the big rubber protector... Easy to use easy to travel with
chelsy r.
brooklyn, NY
My little brother have this but its a little slow but he still loves ityour child would too
Lauren J.
The kindle is a great tablet at a low price! My kids love these! Easy to use and runs well.
beverly C.
I bought 3 and ive only have trouble with one and amazon and I are working on fixing it..
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?