Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON #15 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...1 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...1 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Jacqueline O.
Conway, SC
This is what my 2 year old has and she loves it, she watches her movies and plays Toddler games on it
caroline y.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this for my son for Xmas. love the 2 yr warranty because as we all know kids throw everything
Brandi B.
Silsbee, TX
I like it but it's not super kid friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does have good games for kids though!
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
I got this tablet on black Friday for a great price. It is easy to use, very bright and clear screen
Mia B.
This is t even the right one:( I'm way too sleepy to think and I think I'm going to puc
I just did
Alicia C.
It keeps the kids entertained and you don't have to worry about them stumbling into other things...
Lorena G.
San Diego, CA
Bought for my son, it's great when it works, but it's runs out of storage and kick you off of wifi.
Alyssa D.
Griffith, IN
Bought this for my little bro for Xmas, he loves it, I love the 2yr warranty and 1 yr of free time
Jamie V.
Fairfield, IL
Love this tablet. Bought for my son for Christmas, great gift. Easy to use, tons of things to do.
Angela P.
Brandon, MS
Great for little kids. Easy and fun to use. Got this for my 3-year old grandson and he loves it.
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?