Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON #15 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...1 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...1 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Great buy. Paid $50 for it and my son has already gotten that much out of it and much more. Great product!
Jocelyn S.
One of my favorite feature is the parental lock. Also the timer so your kid with spent too much time on it
Selena G.
Laredo, TX
We bought Amazon fire for my son and he loves it !! Works very well and usually keeps him very entertained
Jennifer S.
Salix, PA
I bought this for my son for Easter and he loves it... My son is 5 and he has Autism this keeps him busy...
Samantha S.
Austin, TX
My kids absolutely love their tablets, we use them for many learning games and have helped my kids learn.
Joanna B.
Hampton, VA
Great for kids, easy to navigate and highly protected. The batter doesn't last as long as he would like.
Lola G.
My kid loves this. Its easy to use and very kid friendly. The protective covering it comes with is great.
Jeanette S.
Pretty cool tablets for kids and to learn it is awesome.. but I would love it to be bigger for me haha
Brianna M.
Alpena, MI
My baby sister has this and she threw it down the hallway and still works this is amazing of you ask me
Jesscia N.
willimantic, CT
The tablet Is great for my kids.it was easy to set up, easy for my kids to handle. it is very durable.
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?