Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON #10 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...2 Answers
  • Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...1 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Kayla P.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Best purchase of life for my son. His vocabulary has expanded by a ton and he stays occupied when I'm caring for my newborn.
jordan s.
Street, MD
My niece LOVES this. Sometimes when I go over to visit she lets me use it for a while. It's great - for adults and kids!!!
Victoria F.
Los Angeles, CA
I am absolutely in love with this tablet. It is such a good choice for kids and my godson loves it and uses it everyday.
Vicky J.
Manchester, CT
My brother loves this tablet! He never wants to go anywhere wothout it! I would recommend for children 6 years or older.
Catherine S.
Brandon, MS
My 2 year love his tablet! This was a great Christmas present. It is the perfect size and the case protects it very well!
Erica Z.
Dayton, OH
Daughter loves it but you have to be connected to WiFi for almost every game and it gets frustrating for her AND me.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
My skin loves this tablet. I like the paren't control I have with it. We are both still learning all its features .
Shanna S.
Central Lake, MI
My son LOVES his tablet, and it's so easy to lock stuff he isn't supposed to use, like downloads and the internet
Carmen R.
Firebaugh , CA
My child has this and he loves it! It's better then letting him borrow my iPad! He never leaves home without it!
Amanda S.
Kokomo, IN
Seems like a nice product. my son loves it. he watches movies and plays games. not prices super expensive either.
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?