Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...2 Answers
  • Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...2 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Brittany P.
Weidman, MI
Love this for my boys! It came with a free 2 year guarantee and that was a huge selling point right there! Also very easy to use.
Lisa G.
Works great for the kids and I love that it has an option for a monthly subscription to unlimited game downloads for the kids.
Stephanie G.
I Have this for my son and I freaking love it. the battery on this thing can last like 3 days depending on how much he uses it
jocelyn a.
Tracy , CA
My daughter loves her amazon tablet we bought her.she carries it everywhere we go.its easy to use also.she is only 4 years old.
Clara B.
Chula Vista, CA
Great inexpensive tablet for kids, my niece is 2 years old and very mischievous and she has not been able to break this tablet.
Savana B.
Daughter loves. Case is Amazing. And battery last a while. I have a different tablet and its definitely a down grade
Christine L.
South Jordan, UT
This will be my daughter and my nephews Christmas presents (bought 2) and so far I love them (set them both up before wrapping)
Lacey G.
My daughter loves this tablet. she watches all her favorite shows on it and plays games. great battery life and very durable.
Madeleine C.
North Augusta, SC
Bought this for my four year old daughter for Christmas this year. I LOVE that it comes with a two year no worries guarantee
angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
I really love this tablet. I bought it as a Christmas gift for my son. It is very simple to use and he took to it right away
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7