Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON #15 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...1 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...1 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Christine L.
South Jordan, UT
This will be my daughter and my nephews Christmas presents (bought 2) and so far I love them (set them both up before wrapping)
Savana B.
Daughter loves. Case is Amazing. And battery last a while. I have a different tablet and its definitely a down grade
Lisa G.
Works great for the kids and I love that it has an option for a monthly subscription to unlimited game downloads for the kids.
Lacey G.
My daughter loves this tablet. she watches all her favorite shows on it and plays games. great battery life and very durable.
angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
I really love this tablet. I bought it as a Christmas gift for my son. It is very simple to use and he took to it right away
Madeleine C.
North Augusta, SC
Bought this for my four year old daughter for Christmas this year. I LOVE that it comes with a two year no worries guarantee
Cary T.
Evansville, IN
My toddler loves this tablet. long battery use. one of the apps he plays does freeze up though, easily fixed with a reboot
jordan s.
Street, MD
My niece LOVES this. Sometimes when I go over to visit she lets me use it for a while. It's great - for adults and kids!!!
Tessa S.
West Sacramento, CA
We love this tablet for our kids. The free time app has shows that they like with out ads that you don't want them to see.
Kayla P.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Best purchase of life for my son. His vocabulary has expanded by a ton and he stays occupied when I'm caring for my newborn.
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?