Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON #15 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...1 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...1 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Brenda B.
Los Angeles, CA
Bought it for my little cousin he loves to play in the tablet. It has protection so no need to worry about it braking or shattering.
Jocelyn D.
Bullhead City, AZ
My kid loves this kindle as much as his old kindle. My only complaint with it is storage. It fills up too fast even with a 32g card.
dj b.
Great with kids i nanny and they love it very hard to break they threw it down the stairs and it was fine people should really get it
Shannon A.
Brooklyn, NY
My nephew loves this thing. It's great for children. Very safe. They can't enter Any sites that aren't child friendly... I love it!
chelsea j.
Buffalo, NY
Bought this for my daughter for christmas and she still loves it. She plays with it daily, and it's so affordable. Great for kids.
Brittany P.
Weidman, MI
Love this for my boys! It came with a free 2 year guarantee and that was a huge selling point right there! Also very easy to use.
Bella S.
Kyle, TX
I bought this for my son and he loves it. It hasn't broken even though he has dropped it. I also like how I can limit his usage.
Clara B.
Chula Vista, CA
Great inexpensive tablet for kids, my niece is 2 years old and very mischievous and she has not been able to break this tablet.
jocelyn a.
Tracy, CA
My daughter loves her amazon tablet we bought her.she carries it everywhere we go.its easy to use also.she is only 4 years old.
Stephanie G.
I Have this for my son and I freaking love it. the battery on this thing can last like 3 days depending on how much he uses it
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?