Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...2 Answers
  • Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...2 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Cindi H.
Woodbury , MN
My son loves this tablet, he's 3 and navigates around on it just fine. It's stays charged for quite a bit even if he's constantly using it.
Kelly M.
Pickerington, OH
The Amazon fire tablet has the best parental controls. Aiden loves this tablet and I love the fact I can control everything about his games
Dani M.
Kalamazoo, MI
No issues ... My kids loe their tablets (6&8 yrs ild)...unlimited freetime is amazing... No need to stalk your children when using these.
LaRoz J.
Newport News, VA
Great for small hands and easy to use. My 2 year old loves it (even though suggested for 3&up), with some guidance he's figured it out!
Carolann G.
My son loves this tablet after buying several we finally found one he loves. Only downfall is the battery life can't with stand a 3 yo.
Kari W.
Smithville, MO
Love this for our 2 year old! Perfect for her. It is great to watch movies, play games and keep them entertained while having to wait .
Brenda B.
Los Angeles, CA
Bought it for my little cousin he loves to play in the tablet. It has protection so no need to worry about it braking or shattering.
dj b.
Great with kids i nanny and they love it very hard to break they threw it down the stairs and it was fine people should really get it
Jocelyn D.
Bullhead City , AZ
My kid loves this kindle as much as his old kindle. My only complaint with it is storage. It fills up too fast even with a 32g card.
Shannon A.
Brooklyn, NY
My nephew loves this thing. It's great for children. Very safe. They can't enter Any sites that aren't child friendly... I love it!
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?
𝒮𝒶𝓂𝒾 𝒜.
Cedar Rapids , IA
At what age are moms finding this tablet most useful for their children?

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7