Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...2 Answers
  • Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...2 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
ANGELA H.
BOLINGBROOK, IL
Bought it for my 3yr old, great tablet for kids. It is a bit slow but for toddlers i guess it's ok. Very easy for kids to learn how to work it.
Annika R.
Franklin, IN
Just bought it for my 2 year old. We travel a lot and this is great to distract him. The warranty and free kids shows/apps are totally worth it
Ashley C.
My son loves this tablet!! I like that you can put it on kid mode and they can't buy stuff. It has tons of kid apps and books you can download
Courtney C.
Love It! My son plays on his everyday. He's dropped it a few times but the case keeps it safe. We both really enjoy playing on his Amazon Fire
Katelyn S.
Ste Genevieve, MO
Bought one for each of my children, they both love them! I love the array of education and fun apps for them, as well as the videos and books!
Maritza V.
Buffalo, NY
I just got 3 tables for my niece and nephew for Christmas. I am sure they are going to love them. I look forward to open them for the holiday
Stephanie G.
My son has one of these and he loves it! I love how kid friendly it is and I love that it shows him kid apps that he can download on his own.
cameron s.
Richmond, VA
We have two of these ! warranty is absolutely outstanding and the quality of the product is as well. I wouldn't choose another for my kids
Cindi H.
Woodbury , MN
My son loves this tablet, he's 3 and navigates around on it just fine. It's stays charged for quite a bit even if he's constantly using it.
Kelly M.
Pickerington, OH
The Amazon fire tablet has the best parental controls. Aiden loves this tablet and I love the fact I can control everything about his games
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7