Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON #12 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...1 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...1 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Maritza V.
Buffalo, NY
I just got 3 tables for my niece and nephew for Christmas. I am sure they are going to love them. I look forward to open them for the holiday
Stephanie G.
My son has one of these and he loves it! I love how kid friendly it is and I love that it shows him kid apps that he can download on his own.
Kelly M.
Pickerington, OH
The Amazon fire tablet has the best parental controls. Aiden loves this tablet and I love the fact I can control everything about his games
Cindi H.
Woodbury , MN
My son loves this tablet, he's 3 and navigates around on it just fine. It's stays charged for quite a bit even if he's constantly using it.
cameron s.
Richmond, VA
We have two of these ! warranty is absolutely outstanding and the quality of the product is as well. I wouldn't choose another for my kids
Dani M.
Kalamazoo, MI
No issues ... My kids loe their tablets (6&8 yrs ild)...unlimited freetime is amazing... No need to stalk your children when using these.
Carolann G.
My son loves this tablet after buying several we finally found one he loves. Only downfall is the battery life can't with stand a 3 yo.
LaRoz J.
Newport News, VA
Great for small hands and easy to use. My 2 year old loves it (even though suggested for 3&up), with some guidance he's figured it out!
Kari W.
Smithville, MO
Love this for our 2 year old! Perfect for her. It is great to watch movies, play games and keep them entertained while having to wait .
Jocelyn D.
Bullhead City, AZ
My kid loves this kindle as much as his old kindle. My only complaint with it is storage. It fills up too fast even with a 32g card.
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?