Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON #12 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...1 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...1 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Brooke G.
Springfield
Love it! The shock absorbing case is perfect for my rough and tumble 3 year old boy. The free time app is simple to set up with timers and controls.
Heather L.
Cleveland, MS
My two year old loves it. Not a lot of stage space for apps. It's a great basic "pad" for little ones. And it's a 1-year warranty no questions asked!
Leslie S.
Taylorsville, KY
Purchased these for my children. They are great! Love the protective case and the ability to set time limits and prevent them from making purchases.
Carrie U.
I just got this for my daughter for Christmas. It's a sturdy little tablet just perfect for what she needs. I like the protection plan in the tablet.
Erin C.
Jacksonville, NC
My son loves this tablet and uses it often. I have a problem with the free time causing me to constantly reset it though, it may be isolated to us?
Katelyn S.
Ste Genevieve, MO
Bought one for each of my children, they both love them! I love the array of education and fun apps for them, as well as the videos and books!
ANGELA H.
BOLINGBROOK, IL
Bought it for my 3yr old, great tablet for kids. It is a bit slow but for toddlers i guess it's ok. Very easy for kids to learn how to work it.
Annika R.
Franklin, IN
Just bought it for my 2 year old. We travel a lot and this is great to distract him. The warranty and free kids shows/apps are totally worth it
Ashley C.
My son loves this tablet!! I like that you can put it on kid mode and they can't buy stuff. It has tons of kid apps and books you can download
Courtney C.
Love It! My son plays on his everyday. He's dropped it a few times but the case keeps it safe. We both really enjoy playing on his Amazon Fire
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?