Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON #20 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...2 Answers
  • Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...2 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Michele G.
Medina, OH
Great tablet we bought for our sons 4th birthday. Has an no questions asked warranty that we had to use. They replaced the broken one with no questions asked.
Andrea D.
Adel, IA
Small, lightweight, but does the trick for my kids. If you are looking for everything an iPad does, look again. This works well for my toddlers to play with.
Lisa G.
Gastonia, NC
Bought this for my grandson for Christmas. Hate that you have to buy into Amazon Prime just to get a movie for him. Don't think it's worth the money I spent
Desiree F.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
My kids just love playing with them... I would tell everyone to buy one for there kids it is amazing and I love it cause I can get work done around the house
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
I got this for the kids tonuse and they absolutely love it. The first thing theyndid was download many games to play . It works very well and is easy to use.
Casey-Lee S.
Bridgeport, CT
Bought these for my kids for Christmas and so far they love them. Love that it has a no worry guarantee so no matter how they break it they will replace it
Delphia P.
Rocky Ford, CO
Bought for kids as a Christmas present. would recommend this for kids because you can put parental blocks and monitor what they are watching and playing
Courtney N.
Best feature in Freetime to lock out games during no screen time. Unfortunately, the bypass is very easy to get access and my son figured it out quickly.
Marisela B.
Wyoming, MI
Giving the fact that it's for children it lasted about the right time. My kids did enjoy it. It got slow towards the end and finally is just shut down.
Sarah R.
Barre, VT
Great tablet for kids use, however every time my daughter wants to download a new book or game, we have to delete other apps. There isn't enough space.
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?