Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON #15 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...1 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...1 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Karye M.
My parents bought one of these for my four and a half year old and filled it with her favorite music from church. she loves it. it is a nice size and we got a great case for it.
Kc W.
The Dalles, OR
I got my son this for Christmas i garuntee he will love it because when it came in the mail and i opened it i could not put it down it is great for both kids and parents
Jennifer K.
Kingsland, GA
Great price for a tablet! It works pretty well nut I had to reload some apps a few times for done reason. My husband and kids enjoy it too. Definitely a great value.
Mimi D.
Boca Raton, FL
Excellent for kids, my mother in law just bought one for my son for learning games and he loves it. He is only 8 months but he loves watching baby Einstein on there.
Jacqui I.
Denver, PA
This is great for kids. The functionality is limited but it has games that kids want. It is durable. Kids won't be able to get into programs that are unsuitable for them.
Janeen T.
Hilo, HI
Bought this for my 7 year old she loves it and always on it picture is clear and comes with many different features alteady buying these for Christmas this year
Tammie M.
Oxnard, CA
I've purchased two Kids tablets for my family, I love the features for the kids profile and settings the ease of loading books, videos and the free time feature
Michele G.
Medina, OH
Great tablet we bought for our sons 4th birthday. Has an no questions asked warranty that we had to use. They replaced the broken one with no questions asked.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
I got this for the kids tonuse and they absolutely love it. The first thing theyndid was download many games to play . It works very well and is easy to use.
Andrea D.
Adel, IA
Small, lightweight, but does the trick for my kids. If you are looking for everything an iPad does, look again. This works well for my toddlers to play with.
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?