Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...2 Answers
  • Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...2 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Kristen W.
N Little Rock, AR
I have loved this tablet for my 2 1/2 and almost 4 year old. They can navigate it easily and the content is terrific. My have to buy a second one so they each have their own!
Ali K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like the lock down features for certain apps. The amount of storage (or lack there of) is annoying and gets filled quickly. There is no external storage you can add either.
Rachel P.
Fountain, CO
You can't beat the price for everything you get with this. It is very kid friendly and easy for my 2.5 year old to use. But then again, he also knows how to use my smartphone.
Kc W.
The Dalles, OR
I got my son this for Christmas i garuntee he will love it because when it came in the mail and i opened it i could not put it down it is great for both kids and parents
Karye M.
My parents bought one of these for my four and a half year old and filled it with her favorite music from church. she loves it. it is a nice size and we got a great case for it.
Kimberly Z.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this tablet for my little nephew couple months ago. He loves it and I like that I can control how long I want him to use it for and I can even use it for myself.
Jennifer K.
Kingsland, GA
Great price for a tablet! It works pretty well nut I had to reload some apps a few times for done reason. My husband and kids enjoy it too. Definitely a great value.
Mimi D.
Boca Raton, FL
Excellent for kids, my mother in law just bought one for my son for learning games and he loves it. He is only 8 months but he loves watching baby Einstein on there.
Jacqui I.
Denver, PA
This is great for kids. The functionality is limited but it has games that kids want. It is durable. Kids won't be able to get into programs that are unsuitable for them.
Tammie M.
Oxnard, CA
I've purchased two Kids tablets for my family, I love the features for the kids profile and settings the ease of loading books, videos and the free time feature
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7