Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...2 Answers
  • Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...2 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Jamie E.
Macon, GA
My son loves this tablet, he got it this past year as a Christmas gift! He's not quite 2 and there are still many educational games he can play and things to read/ watch. It's also very user friendly for a small child!
Jennifer B.
Concord, MA
We've only had this tablet for a few weeks but so far it is proving to be extremely kid-friendly and the two-year worry free guarantee can't be beat. It's an actual Kindle Fire too so kids will never age out of them - the protective bumper comes off when they're old enough and it's just a regular tablet then.
Ashley N.
Broadway, NC
Even though the Nabi tablet was nigh on indestructible, the power cord was not. So when that got damaged, we looked into another system. And since we have the Fire TV, a Kindle, and obviously Amazon Prime, this was a natural replacement. More apps, and all the videos and movies a toddler/kid could ever want.
Amanda W.
Tukwila, WA
I got this for my son, just to keep him busy. And it does the job! It comes with tons of games, and showes, and books for him. One thing it could use is more memory,
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
Prefect first tablet for my son. This was purchased as a Christmas gift and he loves it! Comes with a year free of kids free time and the parental controls are great!
Sierra O.
Joshua Tree, CA
I got this tablet for my son and daughter! Love it because there are so many good games to play that are free or don't cost a lot! All the extra paren't controls are amazing, and give me peace when they are using it!
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
I'm really indifferent about this, while it's a good tablet for the adult profile the child's profile constantly freezes, randomly deleted games or says the SD card isn't available. It can't be very annoying for a toddler.
Jessica C.
Shakopee, MN
The Kid's time ask is awesome, gives my daughter a lot of content to choose from but the memory on this thing is terrible be prepped to spend your time deleting most of the things your kid puts on at the end of the day
Robyn H.
Love this tablet! It was time for my daughter to advance to a tablet more suited for her age. I love that we're able to download educational games as well as fun games without having to spend a huge sum on game cartridges.
Jamika J.
Lancaster, CA
Got it for my 3 year old and he carries it wherever he goes,I was able to download all his favorite games featuring his favorite characters plus with Amazon prime he has access to movies and I am set time limits
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7