Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON #15 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...1 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...1 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Jennifer B.
Concord, MA
We've only had this tablet for a few weeks but so far it is proving to be extremely kid-friendly and the two-year worry free guarantee can't be beat. It's an actual Kindle Fire too so kids will never age out of them - the protective bumper comes off when they're old enough and it's just a regular tablet then.
Jamie E.
Macon, GA
My son loves this tablet, he got it this past year as a Christmas gift! He's not quite 2 and there are still many educational games he can play and things to read/ watch. It's also very user friendly for a small child!
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
Prefect first tablet for my son. This was purchased as a Christmas gift and he loves it! Comes with a year free of kids free time and the parental controls are great!
Jessica C.
Shakopee, MN
The Kid's time ask is awesome, gives my daughter a lot of content to choose from but the memory on this thing is terrible be prepped to spend your time deleting most of the things your kid puts on at the end of the day
Sierra O.
Joshua Tree, CA
I got this tablet for my son and daughter! Love it because there are so many good games to play that are free or don't cost a lot! All the extra paren't controls are amazing, and give me peace when they are using it!
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
I'm really indifferent about this, while it's a good tablet for the adult profile the child's profile constantly freezes, randomly deleted games or says the SD card isn't available. It can't be very annoying for a toddler.
Robyn H.
Love this tablet! It was time for my daughter to advance to a tablet more suited for her age. I love that we're able to download educational games as well as fun games without having to spend a huge sum on game cartridges.
Jamika J.
Lancaster, CA
Got it for my 3 year old and he carries it wherever he goes,I was able to download all his favorite games featuring his favorite characters plus with Amazon prime he has access to movies and I am set time limits
Brett J.
Culpeper, VA
We bought one of these for my 2 year old son, and he absolutely loves it! It's easy for him to use and we have found many off apps for it. The blue case that comes with it is very durable, he has thrown his kindle across the room and has had zero damage done to it because of the case!
Charly L.
Phoenix, AZ
My son loves this tablet and uses it daily for school! It is crystal clear, very fast and after we modified the memory capacity with a chip, it is the exact piece of equipment we were looking for!
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?