Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON #20 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...2 Answers
  • Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...2 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
We got this for my son for Christmas this year and I have yet to be impressed. It's slow to download games, has trouble connecting to wifi and a lot of the apps only work when attached to the wifi so traveling with it becomes useless unless you have a hotspot in your car.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
We bought this(and a pink one!) for our 7 and 5 year old kids. Thus far they haven't been able to break them-which that on its own is a complete miracle. I love having options of regulating what they use and the multiple options for games that are educational on there
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
My son got this for his birthday and be absolutely love it. We downloaded all different kind of apps from educational to free play and it keeps him entertained. The price was right, the cover is amazing especially for a little guy or girl and it's easy for them to grasp.
Traci S.
Mesa, AZ
Bought this for our 4 year old son. Perfect starter tablet for his age. Very durable and user friendly for both the child and parents. I recommend this to all families with little ones.
Karli G.
Las Vegas, NV
This is perfect for my 6 year old the case is great and can take a kit and the free time function is amazing, you can add games/videos/books to it as well as using the free ones supplied.
Rohan M.
Comes with amazon underground that gives us acees to tons of fully free games and kids books. Somewhat disappointed that I can't install certain apps but I still love it and use it daily.
Liz D.
I purchased this last year and returned it the next day. It had almost zero memory and wouldn't download much. Don't waste your time. I ended up purchasing a regular kindle fire for my son and turned on the parental controls. Best money I have ever spent!
Sandy Flores D.
Bought this for my son. He loves it though we had a bit of a learning curve as we usually use Apple products. It's not as intuitive as I'd like but it is sturdy and for a great price.
Jennifer B.
Ironton, OH
Great tablet for its price! All four of my kids have one it goes and goes even when dropped. I have never had an issue with lagging or app functioning! Good quality and good price!
Kayla H.
Festus, MO
This is great for my boys to use. The case that it comes with keeps it well protected. Only problem I am having is that the battery life could be a lot better. If we don't charge it over night it is usually dead by morning or day 2 after charging.
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?