Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON #15 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...1 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...1 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Natalie H.
Cincinnati, OH
My daughter loves this tablet. I also love it. I love that it comes with a very thick protective case, so I feel more secure that she won't break it. I also love that it came with a 2 year guarantee. So if she does happen to break it in those two years they will replace it for free.
R C.
This has stood up to the abuse of 2 boys (5 yo & 8 yo). Only thing is that the caring cable didn't hold up. The male adapter has bent so the cable has to be positioned just right so it charges. A Duracell cable from Office max/Depot has been my go-to cable for all my android devices.
Traci G.
Tempe, AZ
I got this for my 3 year old because had been using my Kindle all the time. I absolutely love the kid-friendly features you get with the Fire Kids addition. It's a great choice for a tablet for children.
Carma D.
Great for kids. My daughter are young 3 and 4 they've dropped them so many times and still running great. They are super easy to use for the kids. I'm very happy with this product much better then I thought it would be. I'm very satisfied with the overall of this product.
Brittany A.
Hull, GA
We got this for my 3 year old son because he had an awful tablet before he could barely use. This tablet is so easy to use and has great parental controls. He mainly uses it to watch YouTube videos and play a few games. I know as he gets older he will use it for more things :)
Valerie M.
Bradenton, FL
My son LOVES his Kindle Fire with the blue case. I works really well and I love that if something goes wrong then we're covered. The price was great and the product shipped from Amazon very quickly.
Lindsey O.
Pittsburgh, PA
My 3 and 5 year old each have one, that they got for Christmas. They are very user friendly and all the apps are included for one year. You have to renew the membership after one year. If you have amazon prime, you get a discount. The battery lasts a day or more depending on how much they do on it. Apps include games, videos, and books. You can set parent controls and time limits.
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
We got this for my son for Christmas this year and I have yet to be impressed. It's slow to download games, has trouble connecting to wifi and a lot of the apps only work when attached to the wifi so traveling with it becomes useless unless you have a hotspot in your car.
Jennie F.
Rio Linda, CA
Lifesaver!! Love it! My kid loves it! His friends love it! So fantastic I bought all of the little kids in my family one for Christmas! Best Aunt Ever!! It is so affordable, and easy to use and set up. Fantastic parental controls and so very fast. Must have tablet!
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
We bought this(and a pink one!) for our 7 and 5 year old kids. Thus far they haven't been able to break them-which that on its own is a complete miracle. I love having options of regulating what they use and the multiple options for games that are educational on there
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?