Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black

BY AMAZON #10 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...2 Answers
  • Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...1 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Sherron D.
Savannah, GA
I bought this for my 10 year son on his birthday. I love the parent's features because he cant access the internet unless he logs into my profile which he doesn't have the password for. The kid proof protector is awesome. I also love that it comes with a 2 year accident warranty and 1 year subscription to the kids unlimited.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
Both of my girls have one and it's awesome! It comes with a free year subscription to watch videos, TV shows, play games, learn. You name it, you can do it. I love that it has a "grown up" and "kid" version in one. It's a great tablet!
Julie S.
Almena, WI
We love that we can set time limits for our children without having to argue with them to get off the tablet. Also all videos, games, and books are age appropriate when we set up the account for each child that uses the tablet. We can worry less about what they're on and know they're leaning. Many of the apps are educational.
Ms D.
I purchased two of these for Christmas one for each of my boys. I upgraded their tablets from the 6 in to the 7. They absolutely love them. I love the fact that there's a slot for a memory card. Easy enough for a 4 yr old to use.
Noelle B.
Greendale, WI
I am always going to be a kindle person when it comes to my tablets, so I was completely sold on buying my son this one after I found out about their kid version that will be replaced at least another time or two this year, FOR FREE
Leah T.
WINTHROP, MA
Great interface with "FreeTime", but having to switch from the kid profile to the adult profile to download apps/games/movies to then switch back to the kid profile to download again seems inefficient. Battery life is really low.
Janell B.
I bought this tablet for my son and he absolutely loves it. I love the parents feature and the fact that i can use it for myself as well. the only negative thing is that the internet connection is a little on the slow side
Carrie A.
We purchased this tablet for our son and he LOVES it!! It was very easy to set up and he has learned to use it very quickly. I like this tablet because not only is it very kid friendly and easy to use, you can have multiple users and it can used as an "adult" tablet with all your own apps, not just kid games :)
Trisha M.
Buffalo, Ny
My son love this. The battery life is pretty good for what it is. I love the kindle play on it. It allows you to monitor what he is doing. I do recommend that you buy the sd card because the 8g's get used up fast.
Stephanie H.
ROY, UT
Bought these for both my kids last year for Christmas. Love that it came pre-loaded with free time which has specific games, books, apps, etc geared toward the age of the child. The case is super durable. They've been dropped and thrown around with no breaking. Amazon was quick to replace the tablet when it wasn't working. Only downfall to this tablet is the lack of external memory. That would be extremely helpful.
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?