How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
il y a 5 ans

4 answers

My son is 3 and it’s remarkable how durable this is. He has thrown it and not even scratch to the surface. I recommend the screen protector though just for messes and food sake. It feels impossible for a 3 year old to never have messy hands.
il y a un an
My son was about the same age when we got the Amazon Fire. As long as you buy the case for it then it's extremely durable. We've had ours for 2 years and it's been dropped a million times with no issues.
il y a 2 ans
Amazon - Fire Hd Kids Edition - 6" - 8GB - Black With Blue Case it’s great my two boys have one and they probably used and abused it for a over year before they broke it & amazon sent a replacement and I returned the old broken one. Really a great tablet for the price and it comes with a two year warranty.
il y a 3 ans
Extremely durable. My 3 and 5 year old each have one. Good news is amazon has a no questions asked exchange program. It breaks or anything happens to it they will exchange it for free. No questions.
il y a 5 ans