BY AMAZON #14 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 y...1 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are app...1 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Leah M.
Louisiana, MO
It was a little confusing to figure how to work at first. Love the parent account where I can have the tablet lock up at a specific time so the little isn’t up all time. Mega bonus that it has a two year warranty since it’s for my three year old and life tends to happen. A year free of shows and etc and it is cheap to keep afterwards. Very durable! You are able to download movie, game and books for child to use when not on WiFi. But if nothing is downloaded then you child won’t be able to play anything without wifi. My child is bad about letting the things on until battery dies. With this it automatically turns off to save battery after so long of no action. Is by far is the best thing I have ever bought!
Michelle B.
Evans Mills , NY
This tablet is great! My husband is in the army so we travel a lot and road trips are not that fun with a little 2 year old boy but he loves his tablet. The child's profile is very limited but if you put them on your own profile the get to do things such as watching videos on YouTube. Also, if you don't have wifi or a hotspot only certain things work but one really nice thing that it comes with is a 2 year warranty where if your child decides to shove food in the ports or put it in the bathtub or anything crazy like that they will replace it for free and no questions asked, I have not come across if that's exactly how it works but that's what they say. Overall it's a nice kids tablet and I would definitely recommend for busy families who travel a lot!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and  candy AND cakes and crackers and pops and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens and id would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Kylie O.
Garner, NC
This tablet was gifted to my 3 year old during Christmas. He loves playing on it, it has a wide variety of games that challenge his mind and he's learned a lot from it. Really easy to use and definitely living up to the stress of a toddler.
Bianca L.
Hutchinson, MN
I have a special needs toddler that has a hard time communicating. We use the kindle fire to give him the tools to talk and learn new things. He loves it! Ours came with a 2 year warranty ...so if it breaks amazon replaces it! Really awesome electronic! Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/black
Maryam S.
New York, New York
Amazing! My 5 year old loves this and I love the peace of mind knowing he can’t access YouTube and the creepy Spider-Man/Elsa videos. I love how secure it is and how much content the kids have for their age range!
Elizabeth D.
Concrete, WA
Fire 7 tablet has a 1 year of Amazon FreeTime and it comes in a Kid-Proof Case. Not to mention it has a 2-year worry free Warranty. It's a full featured tablet that is a 7", with 16 GB internal storage, and up to 8 hours of mixed-use battery.
The One year of free time Unlimited gives  kids access to over 15,000 apps and  videos,games,books, and educational programs like Nickelodeon,PBS Kids Disney, ect. You can get even more content to your child’s profile in FreeTime.  Give them selected access to apps in your personal library, such as Netflix, YouTube. This tablet has the best parental controls, you can manage all content access, and educational goals. I've had these tablets for all most two years, and I love them. Amazon really has it all and your child will be able to have access to everything a kid needs to be watching. My oldest son is five years old and he has autism, I got these tablets to help him learn, stay entertained, improve his attention span, help introduce him to a whole new world of technology. I think it really has helped him. He's such a genius on the amazon tablet. Really has been a life saver, in more then one way. I have two amazon 7",tablets and they are good for two years before the Warranty expires. I want new ones for Christmas my boys have beaten the living begezzers out of them, and they work just fine still. So I'll leave off saying that they are amazing high quality tablets, that your child can break and you'll get a new one, but like I said mine are just fine for almost two years of torture my kids have done to there's.#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Stephanie W.
Newton, MA
LOVE this. It has all appropriate kids shows, books and games. And it works offline as long as you download the show. My two year old son uses this in the morning for his “down” time while hanging in bed and he Loves the shows on there! Super easy to navigate through it too.
Suzanne C.
Crossnore
My son received the Amazon Fire Kids Edition for Christmas. I like the parental controls and it's easy to set up. The only problems is some of the Apps I want for him were not available. He uses it to take a nap and in the car. I definitely recommend this product.
Sarah S.
This tablet is inexpensive compared to apple tablets and thus making it good for kids. However I feel that the quality isn’t there. I didn’t change the settings and my daughter racked up the bill purchasing games and things. That was my fault but I prefer Apple
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?