BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Blue/Black see more...

• How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My so...2 Answers
  • Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?5 Answers
  • How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think...2 Answers
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Michelle B.
Evans Mills, NY
This tablet is great! My husband is in the army so we travel a lot and road trips are not that fun with a little 2 year old boy but he loves his tablet. The child's profile is very limited but if you put them on your own profile the get to do things such as watching videos on YouTube. Also, if you don't have wifi or a hotspot only certain things work but one really nice thing that it comes with is a 2 year warranty where if your child decides to shove food in the ports or put it in the bathtub or anything crazy like that they will replace it for free and no questions asked, I have not come across if that's exactly how it works but that's what they say. Overall it's a nice kids tablet and I would definitely recommend for busy families who travel a lot!
Vickmarie G.
This is an amazing learning tool for toddlers. My 21 month old loves his fire tablet. He opens his own apps, learns puzzles and enjoys the content. I let him play with it at home whenever he likes. I also take it on road trips with us as a last resource if he's being cranky. Yes, you shouldn't calm your kid with electronics blah blah. I actually think he has learned a lot of things with the songs and games. He's so smart and I love that. Grandma got it for him when he turned one and it was useful, but now even more. You won't regret it. Plus the case it brings is amazing. We bought a different one because this one does not stand up but it is of great quality and I switch between both.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and  candy AND cakes and crackers and pops and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens and id would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Janese H.
Hartville, OH
Two of my children have these. With a screen protector and case they gave had them a year without a break or crack. It's really nice that you can set time limits, but the best part is you can set it where have to do so much educational stuff before they can play regular games. Only downfall is that they do not have the Play Store. It's Amazon's equivalent.
Katie y.
Canfield, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
This tablet is perfect for little hands. My two year old really loves this tablet and has quickly figured out how to navigate the apps. I love the fact that he has access to a ton of PBS shows and educational games. Plus it is ultra durable! This is a perfect gift for littles.
Maryam S.
New York, New York
Amazing! My 5 year old loves this and I love the peace of mind knowing he can’t access YouTube and the creepy Spider-Man/Elsa videos. I love how secure it is and how much content the kids have for their age range!
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Fire 7 tablet has a 1 year of Amazon FreeTime and it comes in a Kid-Proof Case. Not to mention it has a 2-year worry free Warranty. It's a full featured tablet that is a 7", with 16 GB internal storage, and up to 8 hours of mixed-use battery.
The One year of free time Unlimited gives  kids access to over 15,000 apps and  videos,games,books, and educational programs like Nickelodeon,PBS Kids Disney, ect. You can get even more content to your child’s profile in FreeTime.  Give them selected access to apps in your personal library, such as Netflix, YouTube. This tablet has the best parental controls, you can manage all content access, and educational goals. I've had these tablets for all most two years, and I love them. Amazon really has it all and your child will be able to have access to everything a kid needs to be watching. My oldest son is five years old and he has autism, I got these tablets to help him learn, stay entertained, improve his attention span, help introduce him to a whole new world of technology. I think it really has helped him. He's such a genius on the amazon tablet. Really has been a life saver, in more then one way. I have two amazon 7",tablets and they are good for two years before the Warranty expires. I want new ones for Christmas my boys have beaten the living begezzers out of them, and they work just fine still. So I'll leave off saying that they are amazing high quality tablets, that your child can break and you'll get a new one, but like I said mine are just fine for almost two years of torture my kids have done to there's.#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Stephanie W.
Newton, MA
LOVE this. It has all appropriate kids shows, books and games. And it works offline as long as you download the show. My two year old son uses this in the morning for his “down” time while hanging in bed and he Loves the shows on there! Super easy to navigate through it too.
Sarah S.
This tablet is inexpensive compared to apple tablets and thus making it good for kids. However I feel that the quality isn’t there. I didn’t change the settings and my daughter racked up the bill purchasing games and things. That was my fault but I prefer Apple
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
This tablet is mediocre. It does not hold much memory. After only having it for 6 months, the charging port has broken and is non functional. It is affordable but literally at a great cost. I do not recommend this product.
Monica S.
Does anyone feel like the battery dies super fast?
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
How do your kids like this tablet? What ages do you think are appropriate for this? Do you think its durable?
Amber P.
How durable is this tablet and what ages is it for? My son is 3 years old and I've been thinking about buying him one.
Joseline R.
Can you download youtube? Or netflix?
𝒮𝒶𝓂𝒾 𝒜.
Cedar Rapids , IA
At what age are moms finding this tablet most useful for their children?

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7