Amazon - Fire Hd - 8" Tablet - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #19 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 8" Tablet - 8GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 8
Amazon - Fire Hd - 8" Tablet - 8GB - Black
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and  candy AND cakes and crackers and pops and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
I love Amazon!  In every single way!  The Kindle Fire is no exception.  Easy to use, big enough screen to see, compact sized enough for travel, always something new to learn.  Just a great product. Good volume, bright, clear screen and picture, good memory, with the option of expanding with a memory card. The whole family has their own Kindle in my house! super phenomenal price, too!
Haley M.
Killeen, TX
This thing is my PARENTING LIFESAVER. My son is able to maneuver this tablet without going into apps or website he shouldn’t. I love that there’s profiles so I can have my own profile and so can each of my kids! Seems pretty durable so far too!
Jonathan L.
Saint Paul, MN
Really nice cheap tablet. The screen isn't the best but it does the job. I just use it to watch Netflix while I run. The brightness could be greater but I got it for less than 60 bucks. Can't complain
Kaylie L.
Borger, TX
I-Pad? Nah, I would take the Kindle Fire over that Apple product anyday. This is the tablet for kids that won't cost you a pretty penny. Lots of apps and expandle memory.
Juice J.
Apopka, FL
Bought for my son. He's five and it's very easy for him to use. Good operating system and its also linked to my Amazon account which makes it easy to make purchases.
BreAna B.
Waco, TX
Absolutely love my tablet. Havent had any issues with it since I bought in December 2016. Super easy to use, I generally use it for Netflix and Pinterest. Only giving four stars because my husband has issues with his tablet, it will randomly just restart while hes trying to do something. its just gotten to the point to where he doesn't use it anymore and just use mine. On the tablet you can make different profiles for different people so you don't have to worry about someone being on your tablet and then mess up your settings.
Ashley T.
Boyertown, PA
The first thing that drove me to the Kindle Fire is the price.

I bought this tablet when they were on special for $39.99. They are regularly stating at $49.99 which is still an amazing price for a tablet.

It's a 7 inch screen so it's not too big, but it's much bigger then my phone. (I currently use a apple iphone 5s). So if you're looking for an IPAD like screen, this won't be it.

The primary reasons I use my tablet is for fun. It's easy to add your amazon account and you have easy access to your books. i often use it to go on Pinterest, check Facebook, watch Netflix and Hulu.

The picture on it is great. No complaints whats-so-ever for what I'm using it for.

Battery life- It lasts quite a while, although I don't use it every minute of the day, or even everyday. It works great with Netflix, I can get a few hours in. With Hulu, my battery fades really quickly.

I actually bought an off brand $50 tablet for my kids and they all broke within the first week. I bought an extra kindle for my eldest child and it's still working perfectly- 6 months later (at the sale price, again! Keep on the look out for those sales, they come and go) and was even a couple dollars cheaper upfront. It's not something I would be overly upset about if it broke in 2 years.

Overall, with the picture, battery life, and wonderful price, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

Brandy S.
Auburn, WA
I've always loved the Kindle products but wanted something that was a little bigger than the 7 but not too big for the kids. The price is perfect, even if you aren't getting it on sale on black Friday. Easy to use, tons of apps (including educational ones that will help the kids in school) and the entertainment capabilities on road trips is a wonderful feature! I would recommend one to anyone who asked, no hesitation.
Krista B.
This is a great tablet! There was amazing holiday price on this so I bought this for my 2 year old daughter! It's very affordable, the screen is good quality, it's pretty user friendly, and it's light weight. My only complaint is how quickly it seems to lose its charge.
María R.
I want to buy one of these ... but I would like to read your comments before .. is it a good tablet?