Amazon - Fire Hd - 8" Tablet - 8GB - Black

Amazon - Fire Hd - 8
Amazon - Fire Hd - 8" Tablet - 8GB - Black
Buy on Amazon
hunters m.
I really like this tablet unlike Apple whom you have to pay monthly for storage this tablet u can just buy an smd card with lots of storage for less this tablet has great warranty and is very durable my little brother has dropped it a couple times and it hasn’t broken I’m not saying that it’s unbreakable cus it got to a point that it did break after being thrown so much but it did take long for that to happen i also love how it has kids mode where you can control what apps your child uses Nd how long your child uses the tablet where it will lock the child out right after the only con I will say is that not every app is available there is no google play it only has amazon apps
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and  candy AND cakes and crackers and pops and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Zoey N.
Lightweight product. Sleek and simple design. However it burns after just a few minutes using. Screen touch is smooth just like apple product. Really easy to use. For its price, I would recommend to others!
Danielle H.
Great product wonderful price my kids love it they take it on vacation with him can play tons of games I believe it to be better than alternative tablet it’s very well-built I have not experienced any problems with it and it’s easy to use
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
I love Amazon!  In every single way!  The Kindle Fire is no exception.  Easy to use, big enough screen to see, compact sized enough for travel, always something new to learn.  Just a great product. Good volume, bright, clear screen and picture, good memory, with the option of expanding with a memory card. The whole family has their own Kindle in my house! super phenomenal price, too!
Lilly C.
Long Beach
I can't live without my Kindle. I have it with me 24/7 anywhere I go. I listen to audio books, read ebooks and watch Amazon Prime on it. I regularly upgrade my Kindle too. It does start to slow down after a while, takes about 1-2 years. Not a problem though. With that price ($49 and up) I don't mind getting a new one now and then and the old one goes to other family members or gets donated.
Haley M.
Killeen, TX
This thing is my PARENTING LIFESAVER. My son is able to maneuver this tablet without going into apps or website he shouldn’t. I love that there’s profiles so I can have my own profile and so can each of my kids! Seems pretty durable so far too!
Rachel B.
Buena Park, CA
Long battery life and great looking screen. I got the red model and I enjoy it very much. It is affordable and I can play games, read books and watch movies. It is very easy to use. I recommend this tablet.
Kaylie L.
Borger, TX
I-Pad? Nah, I would take the Kindle Fire over that Apple product anyday. This is the tablet for kids that won't cost you a pretty penny. Lots of apps and expandle memory.
Juice J.
Apopka, FL
Bought for my son. He's five and it's very easy for him to use. Good operating system and its also linked to my Amazon account which makes it easy to make purchases.
María R.
I want to buy one of these ... but I would like to read your comments before .. is it a good tablet?

Amazon - Fire Hd - 8