Amazon - Fire Hd - 8Amazon - Fire Hd - 8Amazon - Fire Hd - 8
Amazon - Fire Hd - 8

Amazon - Fire Hd - 8" Tablet - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON #13 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 8" Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 8
Amazon - Fire Hd - 8" Tablet - 16GB - Black
Jennifer L.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I can't say enough great things about this tablet! Even the adds are great! I've found a few great books and some nice apps there.
The blue shade feature is one the best advancements for us night time readers I have ever seen.
I have owned a few Android tablets in past years and I think I am more satisfied with my Kindle than I ever was with my tablet.
The only issue I have with the Fire is the mail app doesn't sync with my Gmail in a timely manner if it syncs at all. Small issue though I give it 5 stars.
Erin S.
Cologne, MN
My kids (5 and 3) use this tablet for watching Netflix and playing games/apps. The tablet is very user friendly and my kids (who can't read yet) are able to navigate it easily. It is also a very sturdy tablet. It has been dropped countless times and has never had a screen crack or anything else break. My only complaint is that the touch screen is sometimes a little unresponsive/inaccurate, but you really can't beat the price for a nice, durable, easy to use tablet.
Julian S.
Ogden, UT
I recently got into reading again but was getting tired of carrying books around. One of my friends told me about this Kindle so I decided to make the investment, which was an affordable one, and get this tablet. I am so glad that I did! This has made reading day, or night a very breeze. The screen quality, for what you pay, is super nice and the size of the tablet is just right . If you have been thinking about getting a tablet, just do it and get this one!
Jeneva N.
Kaukauna , WI
This is a great tablet for the price. I bought this tablet because of the low price and because I wasn't ready to invest in a more expensive one because I wasn't sure I'd use it since I have a laptop and a smart phone. If you're looking to use this tablet to watch Netflix, play games, surf the web, or any other basic online activities, then this is perfect. The touchscreen can be a little glitchy, but for the price - I really can't complain.
Taylor B.
I enjoy the Amazon Fire as a Kindle, but not so much as a tablet. It works faster, the screen is brighter, and it holds more books than my previous Kindle Touch. However, the browser is slow, and many of the apps either don't work or have not been updated. Browsing the internet was slow, but produced better results with the experimental feature on the Kindle Touch. The app store is also not as intuitive as the Apple App Store.
Tawnya P.
Mellen, WI
I LOVE my Kindle Fire! It's the best thing ever. I use it constantly. For everything. Not just reading, but playing games, browsing the internet, online shopping and Facebook. The only issue I have is that, I think due to the frequency with which I use my Kindle, it doesn't take a charge right anymore. I had the same issue with my previous one.
Katie H.
Norfolk, VA
Above & beyond my expectations for a tablet. You can do anything you could possibly think of on it. I find myself on it every day for some reason. It's so simple to use and just so convenient to take with you anywhere you need to go. I bought it to really buy books but I use it for everything! I love my tablet!
Trisha S.
I love kindles. It's cool that they can do so much more than just have books. I feel like I read books faster on the kindle. I don't like that I have to pay additional to remove the ads but it's a small price I guess. It's perfectly sized for reading and watching movies! Lots of free books in the kindle store.
Lesley S.
Love, love, love my kindle fire 8. Mobile library at its best. The fire tablet has met and exceeds all my expectations, it is a little slow at times but I don't really mind that. Compared to the fire 6 that I have this is by far the best, the screen is big and easy to see. I would recommend this to everyone!!
Sandie M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love my kindle! Well for all my books. It doesn't really handle a whole lot more. Right now, I only have a couple games on it. Don't put FB or Twitter on it. Or to many games, because it will slug, moves super slow and will constantly crash. But books? I can't even count how many I have on it. I got a ton!