Amazon - Fire Hd - 8Amazon - Fire Hd - 8Amazon - Fire Hd - 8
Amazon - Fire Hd - 8

Amazon - Fire Hd - 8" Tablet - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON #21 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 8" Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 8
Amazon - Fire Hd - 8" Tablet - 16GB - Black
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I can't say enough great things about this tablet! Even the adds are great! I've found a few great books and some nice apps there.
The blue shade feature is one the best advancements for us night time readers I have ever seen.
I have owned a few Android tablets in past years and I think I am more satisfied with my Kindle than I ever was with my tablet.
The only issue I have with the Fire is the mail app doesn't sync with my Gmail in a timely manner if it syncs at all. Small issue though I give it 5 stars.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Cologne, MN
My kids (5 and 3) use this tablet for watching Netflix and playing games/apps. The tablet is very user friendly and my kids (who can't read yet) are able to navigate it easily. It is also a very sturdy tablet. It has been dropped countless times and has never had a screen crack or anything else break. My only complaint is that the touch screen is sometimes a little unresponsive/inaccurate, but you really can't beat the price for a nice, durable, easy to use tablet.
Julian S.
Julian S.
Ogden, UT
I recently got into reading again but was getting tired of carrying books around. One of my friends told me about this Kindle so I decided to make the investment, which was an affordable one, and get this tablet. I am so glad that I did! This has made reading day, or night a very breeze. The screen quality, for what you pay, is super nice and the size of the tablet is just right . If you have been thinking about getting a tablet, just do it and get this one!
Jeneva N.
Jeneva N.
Kaukauna, WI
This is a great tablet for the price. I bought this tablet because of the low price and because I wasn't ready to invest in a more expensive one because I wasn't sure I'd use it since I have a laptop and a smart phone. If you're looking to use this tablet to watch Netflix, play games, surf the web, or any other basic online activities, then this is perfect. The touchscreen can be a little glitchy, but for the price - I really can't complain.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Houston , TX
I enjoy the Amazon Fire as a Kindle, but not so much as a tablet. It works faster, the screen is brighter, and it holds more books than my previous Kindle Touch. However, the browser is slow, and many of the apps either don't work or have not been updated. Browsing the internet was slow, but produced better results with the experimental feature on the Kindle Touch. The app store is also not as intuitive as the Apple App Store.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Absolutely love this tablet. The layout is simple and easy to navigate that really fits anyone's skill level! The amazon fire kindle has really exceeded my expectations and has become an absolute staple in my life. I use it for work and I really do not know how I was able to keep everything organized before I got one! I recommend this tablet to anyone who is looking to invest in one!
Anita C.
Anita C.
Renovo, Pa
Everything on the fire table is functional. The only issue our home tends to have is the screen. This will be the 3rd one I've bought. I wouldn't recommend these if you need a strong screen. The first one we got my kid dropped it and cracked the whole screen that easily. I've had my other products dropped countless times and haven't had a problem as easily as these screens.
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Sarasota, FL
I received this as a present for my 20th birthday. I was excited but didn't know what to expect. I had bought inexpensive tablets in the past and in all honesty, they were all awful. Not this one! Everything from the screen to the graphics to the available content is amazing! I just ordered one for each of my parents because it is wonderful and easy to use!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Fresno, CA
Does exactly what it needs to! I debated on whether I should go for the Samsung, or Apple tablets given they're considered higher end but they're really pricey but when it came down to it I just needed something simple. Definitely affordable! The price is a super plus, and it runs really fast, as well as has more than enough storage space for my needs
Tawnya P.
Tawnya P.
Mellen, WI
I LOVE my Kindle Fire! It's the best thing ever. I use it constantly. For everything. Not just reading, but playing games, browsing the internet, online shopping and Facebook. The only issue I have is that, I think due to the frequency with which I use my Kindle, it doesn't take a charge right anymore. I had the same issue with my previous one.