BY AMAZON #7 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Kait R.
Red Lion, PA
I absolutely love this tablet! The display is nice and bright for my little ones! I also love the parental control features that they have available, the option to play educational games or read before doing "fun" things is so cool and helpful!
Ebony T.
Brooklyn, NY
It's fun, and simple, not much more I can say. When you load too much it tends to freeze, but you can simply store your lesser used items in your cloud,and free space up on it.
Trisha M.
Howard City, MI
All we use in our household is the Kindle. They are great and Amazon has a great customer support center if anything goes wrong. We all have our own different kindle, they make a different type for everyone.
Kathryn G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love my Kindle! It is not the fastest tablet all the time but I love being able to read and play games all on one tablet. It allows me to download many books and games from Amazon. The only issue I have had is storage which I fixed with an SD card and speed which is very rarely a huge issue.
Caroline Joy H.
Auburn, WA
Works great. Had it for 3 years and its in awesome condition. Very fast and kid friendly
Lakita J.
Plano , TX
I love or and it was affordable. I use it every day. It connects to everything but instagram
Amanda H.
Winfield, MO
Bought this for my daughter and she loved it. I should have bought one with more memory though, because she ran out of space quickly.
Ashley V.
Petersburg, MI
We got the Amazon fire for our kids this year and they are OK for what my girls use them for. I find that the touchscreen is slow to respond and the operating system can be hard for them to navigate through.
Sara C.
Gardiner, ME
My 5 year old absolutely loves his tablet. It's very easy to set up for your kiddo to enjoy their very own piece of technology.
Alexis O.
Lancaster, NY
I like this tablet. For the price, it can't be beat. The good: Speakers are improved on earlier models. The screen is clear and processing is fast enough for my needs. The bad: Low battery warning is sporadic. It will tell me I have 10% battery and die two minutes later. I do encounter internet crashes more often than I would like too.
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i