BY AMAZON #7 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Kiersten V.
Warren, IL
It is nice that you can get this at such a cheap cost compared to an ipad. The battery life on it seems good. My one complaint is that when it is in a case and you are trying to play a movie the speaker gets covered and isn't that loud.
Jenna B.
Napoleon, OH
I bought this for my youngest son. I love the fact that you can put parental controls on it that allow you to control a lot of the extras. Example every time he wants to download something he has to have me put in a code this way I can check it out before agreeing to the purchase of whatever he wants to download. This product works every well for my 7 year old.
louann f.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I bought 2 for my daughters who were 9, 10 they loved them. Work pretty good for about 2 years. 1 still works and 1 doesn't anymore. For kids tablet (I've bought a few different ones) I would say I got my money's worth on both :)
Donna B.
Camby, IN
I have the 7HD and I also have an Amazon Paperwhite. Both of these products are great. I can do everything on the HD7 that I want in this size "computer" Love it. So glad I decided to go ahead and get one. Have not had any issues with it at all. I play lots of games on it and the battery stays charged for several days.
Ryan D.
I bought 2 of these for my kids for Christmas and they love them. They can play free games and watch movies. I added parental controls on them which is amazing because I do not have to worry about them buying anything.

Recommend!!!!
Brandy W.
Pineville, LA
I am not A fan to what Amazon did with this tablet. Even if you change the settings, you're still going to have ads pop up. It doesn't hold very many games, which is the reason why we purchased this for the kids.
Diana T.
Canton, OK
Easy to use, but don't like that Amazon wanted me to use all their own apps, so downloaded google play and firefox to it so I could use more of the apps I enjoy on my phone. Otherwise it works fine and does what I wanted it to do!
Kayla C.
College station, TX
I love having my Kindle Fire since it acts as an e-reader and as a tablet. I previously had a regular Kindle Fire, and then I upgraded to this HD one. There is a major difference in how the screen looks, and I definitely recommend the HD version. It can occasionally run a little slow if I have too many apps running at once, but overall it is an amazing device.
Cassi M.
Kansas City, KS
Bought this for my 3 year old son for road trips and airplane rides. The "FreeTime" app is perfect for toddlers as they can't get in to anything they aren't suppose to. But the apps hardly ever download if you want a new one for them to play. Doesn't notice but if I'm paying a monthly fee then I want all the apps to work.
Irene R.
Love love love my tablet! not expensive, works fast and does what I need it to do. I wish I got one with more storage but that's OK. I mainly let my kids use it for videos and games and I enjoy watching Hulu on it or reading.
Emily D.
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i