BY AMAZON #7 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Raven A.
Perfect for all things media! My little boy loves watching movies on ours & all the choices he gets with Amazon prime. Has some down sides, YouTube won't work on it & it's not compatible with schooling but if you're into books, music, or movies it's perfect!
MaryGrace C.
Fair Bluff , NC
I bought this as an upgrade from my 1st generation Kindle Fire. The picture is greatly improved from the first and the external volume control is greatly appreciated. I feel that the battery life isn't as good, but it makes up for it in visual quality.
Katherine B.
Winslow, ME
My entire family loves the Kindle Fire HD 7. We use them to not only read but to watch TV (hulu, prime and netflix), gaming, music and research. It's small enough to fit into bags and purses and durable to withstand the daily life of out active family!
Charlotte R.
When the price dropped on these I snatched one for my son. As am Amazon Prime member he has access to hundreds, maybe thousands of free movies. The display is vibrant and I like the black background. This thing really gives my iPad a run for its money.
Cara S.
Brick, NJ
I love this, it does everything I need with good speed quality. Movies and TV shows come in crystal clear. I love the size for its portability. I just got one for my twelve year old and she set it up with ease. Mom can finally have her own tech back
kim b.
Kimball, MI
Normally, I stick with Apple products, but I bought this as a Christmas gift for my grandson, not wanting to spend a lot in a tablet. I have to say this tablet packs a pretty big punch.

The clarity is wonderful. Nice size screen, you don't have to strain to see. The are plenty of apps to download that are free and many good ones for kids. Books are not plentiful in the free price range as many are for other tablets.

Over all this is a Big Bang for your buck đź’™it. Highly recommended.
Shirah S.
Bronx, Ny
This was given to me as a gift and I definitely love the interface and how easy this is to understand. Great for streaming Amazon prime shows and reading my favorite books. Also got 3 months free of the Washington post just for having a kindle.
Michelle H.
Lockport, NY
I got this as a gift for my daughter. She LOVES it. There have been no issues with it whatsoever. i wish I would have gotten the same one for myself. I spent a little more money on another brand for myself thinking that it would be better and well it was definitely NOT. Should have gotten another Fire HD for me too. next tablet will be a Fire
Bruce L and Michelle C.
Manhattan, KS
I use this mainly to read books, it's been great, I do occasionally take it on trips as well and use it more as a small version of my laptop, lol! I do love it! The screen is bright, and very crisp picture, easy to skip around, easy to use.
Alexis O.
Lancaster, NY
I like this tablet. For the price, it can't be beat. The good: Speakers are improved on earlier models. The screen is clear and processing is fast enough for my needs. The bad: Low battery warning is sporadic. It will tell me I have 10% battery and die two minutes later. I do encounter internet crashes more often than I would like too.
Emily D.
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i