BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Amanda M.
Frederick, MD
I purchased this for my husband who is an avid reader and his paperwhite had been used way more than necessary. I had low expectations due to the low price point, but both he and I were amazed at the quality, speed, and ease of use. I would highly recommend others to buy this.
Kristen O.
Mankato, MN
I love this device! This is my third or fourth unit. I can't believe how much I can do on this device. I don't even have a TV because I can watch shows and movies right on the tablet.
I've never had a problem except getting one stolen.
I highly recommend this tablet! !!
Raquel S.
My kid has dropped this, left it in the car in cold weather, and forgets to charge it for days and this thing still works perfectly. Used for games and reading books. The price is so great for what you get. Bought more memory for it and it can hold lots of music and games.
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
I primarily use this tablet for reading and it's been great. The size and weight are perfect. The screen is very clear. The few apps I do have downloaded work wonderfully. The browsing speed is great. The camera is not the best, but that was not why I purchased it.
claudia w.
Chatham, NH
At the begining i didn't like the way it run, it wasn't as costumer friendly as an ipad, but i got used to it within a couple of hours and then i loved it! I use it all the time, i read on it, i stream movies and TV shows, i play games and check my social media... its hd and so much easier than go and find my TV remote, everything can b done in seconds... LOVE IT
Ashlie H.
Venice, FL
I bought this tablet looking for something with a big enough and good enough quality screen for me to be able to read books on it and not bother my eyes and this was s hit! It was amazing you can change the brightness the text size the color of the text, you can customize it to your eyes. Most definitely a great product, would obviously recommend it to anyone!
Rebecca M.
Miami, Fl
I over love my tablet. It is small and very durable. I have dropped it and nothing has happened to it. I cought it when it was on sell so i only paid fifty for it. It past all my expectations. I read on it daily. I recommend this for anyone who loves to read.
Raven A.
Perfect for all things media! My little boy loves watching movies on ours & all the choices he gets with Amazon prime. Has some down sides, YouTube won't work on it & it's not compatible with schooling but if you're into books, music, or movies it's perfect!
Amanda D.
Livonia, MI
I think it says a lot about this product that I asked for it for Christmas, and less than 2 months later I decided to sell it. It was so slow, it froze. I was so used to the iPad that this was a huge disappointment. As you can tell from all of my reviews, I'm a bit of an Apple freak. However, I truly believe the quality of their product surpasses all others.
Charlotte R.
When the price dropped on these I snatched one for my son. As am Amazon Prime member he has access to hundreds, maybe thousands of free movies. The display is vibrant and I like the black background. This thing really gives my iPad a run for its money.
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i