BY AMAZON #24 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Rosalie G.
Exeter, NH
We recently purchased two of these for two of our children. Favorite part is that you can set up different time limits for different activities and have varying limits depending on the day of the week. So during the week they have short time limit on the device and then the limit is extended for Saturday and completely blocked off for Sunday (that is no electronics allowed day). This is nice that we don't have to keep going g to them to change the limit every day. You can also make the time limits vary between apps and books. We allowed longer time for books.
Alisha J.
Henrietta, TX
My kids and I recently were given Kindle Fires for our Christmas gifts. I'm loving it! I use mine for reading because I can carry an entire library in my purse. The kids are more App happy. They love the educational games. There are a lot of free apps available through Amazon, which is great.
Shelley D.
Southaven, MS
What a simple and lightning fast little tablet! I love that it perfectly syncs to my Amazon account. It is a very affordable choice, and I can read my kindle books, watch Amazon videos (even download them to watch later, which is very helpful when travelling. It is also good for other functions, such as games, apps, and simple internet browsing. The battery life is good, and I use it all the time.
Geneva Q.
Hemet, CA
I purchased this because I started a training that required me to read a ton of books. I love how it doens't strain my eyes and it's not too hard to navigate. I got a great deal on it and it arrived within 2 days! I would definitely recommend this for those that need a ton of books quick!
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I primarily use my Fire HD for reading books and it perform excellently. Easy to buy books directly from the Amazon store and begin reading instantly. The size is like holding a physical book in your hands. I like that I don't have to leave the light on during late night reading sessions.
Marsia M.
Houston
Love this tablet. Highly recommend to any book worms looking to transition into eBook reading. I love being able to pay for a book through amazon and instantly having access to read it on my kindle. I also love having the ability to surf the web and download apps like other tablets.
Jessica P.
Greenville, SC
I ADORE my Kindle. I'm a book lover and a social media junkie. I researched many tablets and kept coming back to the Kindle. I love amazon and the kindle makes me love them more. Ive yet to have a problem with my Kindle the year or so Ive had it, I bought it on Prime Day last year.
Heather S.
Lawrenceburg, IN
We LOVE our Kindles! We just bought our fifth one for our five year old daughter. We love the app options. We love how easy they are to use as readers. We love that she can watch Netflicks, play ABC Mouse, or have a book read to her. It's not a huge investment, for great quality!
Tierney G.
St Petersburg, FL
In my household we have about 7 or 8 of the Kindle tablets, 4 are currently Fires. They are durable and they offer everything the other tablets have without the hefty price. They are now available in a few sizes and colors, which we like because everyone wants something different.
Lori K.
Spring Hill, FL
This is a very easy tablet to work with. Small screen was chosen because this travels everywhere with me. No problems connecting and very easy to set up. I purchased when on special through Amazon and will probably upgrade to a larger screen when there is another deal or package !
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i