BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Kim S.
Bought this for my mom she uses it all the times it's simple to use and you can do anything on it, it was a great price too compared to other brands from which they break easily or you have to buy more storage. Overall I would say a good purchase for something handy and easy!
Carmen G.
Calle 30 SW 1333, San Juan, PR
Me encanta. Tiene todas las funciones de una Table y a la misma vez es un excelente lector de libros. La uso todos los días para todo lo que quiero saber y para ir directo a Amazon. Para mi es la mejor y una de las mas completas por su costo y accesibilidad.
Collette R.
I use this everyday. I have had it now for two year San Diego have dropped it many times and has not got a scratch on it. I find this very handy to have and I keep everything on itm although you have to take into consideration the apps you pay for on Amazon store are often free on Google app store but other than that would recommend to anyone.
Leah W.
This is a very good tablet, but obviously it isn't as good as an iPad, but if you are a reader than this is the tablet for you seeing as you can download as many books as you like, I find this tablet eventually gets slow but it's good.
lois m.
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Do not like the layout on this, your "wallpaper/background" is amazon adverts? which I for some reason cannot change.
I've previously had a nexus which was much nicer to use.
Good thing about this is how cheap it is really! probably great if it's just used for reading like a kindle.
Rebecca C.
Berkshire
So easy to use .so fast . So many perks like free apps and music . I also purchased the amazon case and that is equally good quality would highly recommend to anyone searching for a tablet!!!
Hamza B.
reghaia plage
my name is hamza bekhouche i have a youtube channel that focuses on mobile technology and related accessoires and animation i would like to inform you that i have satisfied the requirements of your option i will promote your website and review your product to my followers on my youtubes channel ans as well as i will promote this one on my facebook page. i will post your website and review the product on my facebook page for free! yes for Free best regradesthank usoyhamzainps@gmail.com
Saber K.
excellent product I do wish that there were more available apps and more reliable apps for android tablets. The tablet itself is good for the most part, but the apps crash quite often. I like the battery life of the tablet so far and its usability. There are some things (like downloads) I can't quite seem to find on it, but hopefully I will learn the tricks of the trade soon! I even found it an adorable little case
Roma G.
Cumbernauld , Glasgow
I love my Kindle! My ex had a decent Samsung tablet that I enjoyed, but it felt like a giant phone that made no calls. I had a cheapie e-reader I received for Christmas forever and a day ago, and I loved having access to any number of books wherever I was, but I wanted to do more than just read. The obvious choice was the Kindle.
Lakeicha T.
It was kind of complicated to work so I gave it to my baby cousin and hr doesn't go a day with out his tablet it was perfect for him
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i