BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
Great price and quality it works well. The battery life is great and the system works fine
Bridget S.
My kids love this tablet. I love the FreeTime Unlimited feature for the parents to enable.
Laura A.
Sandy, UT
We bought it for our son and he loves it. Easy to use and a perfect size for him to hold.
Angelina C.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this so much. I watch movies, TV shows, listen to music and read books from this.
Susan L.
Brooklyn, NY
Easy to use. User friendly. Very fast and I can read books and surf internet quite easily
Petty P.
Indianapolis
We have 3 Kindle products and would be lost without them. The ease of use is outstanding!
Lauren S.
Bedford, TX
Bought during a black Friday sale, perfect price and great to watch netflixs on! Love it!
Caroline Joy H.
Auburn, WA
Works great. Had it for 3 years and its in awesome condition. Very fast and kid friendly
Aniston G.
Elizabeth, PA
I think this is what I have, it is awesome and easy to carry. Overall very nice purchased
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
I really liked using this tablet to read books on Kindle and watch TV shows on Amazon.
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i
Nillie H.
Reynolds
Price range and dose it have an sad card slot