BY AMAZON #7 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Mandy G.
Las Vegas, NV
Husband got it as a gift . It was easy to set up . Color good sound good would get
My kids one
Shasta M.
Soda Springs, ID
Bought two for Christmas for the kids! They have loved them. Perfect price perfect for kids!
Lakita J.
Plano , TX
I love or and it was affordable. I use it every day. It connects to everything but instagram
Goldie S.
Blythe, CA
Bought it for my husband for Christmas and wished I had got one for myself. Love this tablet.
Ashley V.
Waianae, HI
Perfect for on the go entertainment! I bought 6 of them for my kids and niece! They love it!
Karina W.
Springfield, GA
A great starter tablet! It's very easy to figure out. The whole Amazon store is easy to find.
Tana H.
Jacksonville, FL
Great picture great value for the price. Amazon always has great products and fast shipping!
Bridget S.
My kids love this tablet. I love the FreeTime Unlimited feature for the parents to enable.
Shaylla S.
Wardsville, MO
Love my tablet. I got it for Christmas and not one crack. And I have dropped it many times.
Mckenna V.
Hudson, MI
My boyfriend bought me thus tablet for christmas and I love it! Such a bang for your buck.
Emily D.
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i