BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Christian M.
Alexandria, VA
I have mixed feelings about this tablet it like it and the way it functions but it has few apps
Lakita J.
Plano , TX
I love or and it was affordable. I use it every day. It connects to everything but instagram
Karina W.
Springfield, GA
A great starter tablet! It's very easy to figure out. The whole Amazon store is easy to find.
Shasta M.
Soda Springs, ID
Bought two for Christmas for the kids! They have loved them. Perfect price perfect for kids!
Ashley V.
Waianae, HI
Perfect for on the go entertainment! I bought 6 of them for my kids and niece! They love it!
Tana H.
Jacksonville, FL
Great picture great value for the price. Amazon always has great products and fast shipping!
Goldie S.
Blythe, CA
Bought it for my husband for Christmas and wished I had got one for myself. Love this tablet.
Mckenna V.
Adrian, MI
My boyfriend bought me thus tablet for christmas and I love it! Such a bang for your buck.
Shaylla S.
Wardsville, MO
Love my tablet. I got it for Christmas and not one crack. And I have dropped it many times.
Terrie D.
This tablet is awesome, great space snd speed. Very well priced. Love the Amazon app store.
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i