BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Krista R.
Mobile, AL
Awesome Tablet. Easy to use works great totally recommend this product I bought this for my six year old to play educational games, read, learn and even have a little fun. I love this tablet I'm thinking about buying more. It's a really great product and the price was fantastic.
Rachel G.
Piqua, OH
I bought this for my 10-year-old for Christmas and he loves it. The parental contols are really important to me, and Amazon has me covered. I have Amazon Prime and I'm really happy that I can share that with my son. We recently read a book together on our Kindles, and I think that was pretty exciting for him. He is kind of a slob, so I got the blue kid protector, just in case. So far my 3 year old has dropped it 100 times, but it still works just fine! I'm loving the Fire tablets!
Trish D.
Yermo, CA
I bought this for my son for Christmas. I thought it would be a great way to keep him reading, playing his games and having Amazon Video.
It is really not that user friendly. My son has now figured it all out for the most part, but there isn't a whole I would be able to do on it without really sitting and playing with it and probably using YouTube.
Brooke S.
Albertson, NY
I love how lightweight and portable this tablet is. The battery runs very quickly so I constantly have to bring my charging cord with me if I will be using it for a few hours. I bought a Bluetooth keyboard for it and now use this tablet to take notes in class rather than bringing my laptop, and it has worked great for that. I do not like that you cannot change the background to something appealing to you (the background changes and appears as different ads).
Jennifer B.
Howell, NJ
The Amzon Fire tablet is nice fore the price. It has some things I don't love about it and other things I do enjoy. I pretty much use the table for reading or letting my kids play video games. It takes a while to load certain games and videos. If you're mostly looking for an ereader of sorts this is a great option and not too pricey.
Lisa C.
Adelanto, CA
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. It does a good job of staying connected to the Internet. It has a child mode so they won't buy a bunch of games or apps. It also allows you to have multiple profiles on one tablet which is really cool. The camera is not the best but for a kid who just wants to use the camera it's okay.
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA
I purchased this for my husband for Christmas. He had an iPad which he loved but dropped it and shattered the screen beyond repair. This tablet was a very inexpensive but decent replacement. It work well enough for what he uses it for which is watching YouTube or Amazon Prime tv. I would say it's pretty good for the price I paid.
mary k.
Pearisburg, VA
Tablet works pretty well for.internet browsing. had I to do it over I would have purchased a table with acess to the andriod store. holds up pretty well. husband has one in lifeproof case. son in no case, has bee. dropped, no cracks. mine got stepped on, crack in side and directly. across, but still works just fine, no issues with looking at screen. daughters got cracked in multiple places, also works fine and you can still see to do what you need to do.
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
Got these for my children since they drop most devices and these cost less and it doesn't hurt as much if they destroy them. Surprisingly these things can take a beating. They have been dropped, dragged across the floor, stepped on and no cracks and still working.
Angela E.
I had to purchase a new kindle because my daughter took over my precious one. I absolutely love this tablet! It does everything that I need and then some! Super affordable and easy to use! My daughter now tries to steal this one :) I never thought I would read a digital book, but I don't mind doing that one this one!
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i