BY AMAZON #7 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Tory B.
Hilliard, OH
I love my tablet, I use it more than my laptop. Super convenient and easy to carry around with you!
Lauren J.
Clinton, NC
Love my Fire! Best tablet I've ever used. I use amazon on a regular basis and I am a prime member.
Abby C.
Davenport, IA
Love these! I have 4 of them, our whole family uses one. Durable, easy to use, no glitching, great!
Lindsay S.
Paint Lick, KY
Bought this and a case for outhe 3 year old and he loves it. We've had no issues with this tablet.
Kristen B.
Highland, IN
Much smaller than I realized it would be, but I still love it! I wish it came with a stylus pen.
Emily S.
Phoenix, AZ
I really love this tablet. I can do everything on it. From reading, playing games, shopping, etc.
Cheryl L.
Bakersfield, CA
I like this tablet very much.It is easy to navigate and download apps.the price was rather cheap
Patricia A.
Hanford, Ca
Price is perfect! Love how I can set it so my son can play on it too! Kindle free time is awesome
Mandy G.
Las Vegas, NV
Husband got it as a gift . It was easy to set up . Color good sound good would get
My kids one
Chrissy P.
I love my Amazon Fire Tablet! I play games on it, read books, watch movies, take pictures, etc.
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i