BY AMAZON #24 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Leah F.
Tigerville, SC
Love the size and portability of this Kindle. Easy to use and navigate, and I love reading books on it!
Melissa D.
Marquez, TX
Great little tablet, and the price can't be beat- bought 2 as gifts for my kiddos, and they love them.
Marie W.
Rochester, NY
I bought 2 of these for my daughters. They love them. Now, they don't have to keep using my tablet!!!
Cassidy B.
Chambersburg, PA
I think the kindle is the best tablet brand out there. The value is superb and the quality is great!
Monica H.
Springtown , TX
Easy to use. Love the display. My kids watch movies, play games, read books and so much more on this.
Callie P.
Monroe, WA
Great product for the price! Easy to use even for kids. Easy to install appa and just the right size.
Jaime M.
Lexington, KY
We bought this tablet for our child for Christmas. It is very user friendly. It is our go to tablet.
Crystal M.
Brooklyn, MD
This tablet is a little hard to use. Not easy to has apple products. But a great value for the price.
Tory B.
Hilliard, OH
I love my tablet, I use it more than my laptop. Super convenient and easy to carry around with you!
Jennifer B.
Acworth, GA
I love my kindle fire hd! Perfect for reading at night, which is when I usually find time to read.
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i