BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Lorraine B.
Herndon, VA
I love my kindle. Whether I'm reading or watching movies/tv shows it's great! Battery life is great too!
Debbie M.
Love the tablet. Great for reading. Versatile for Internet. Newest update is taking some getting used yo
CAITLIN T.
Omaha
GREAT TABLET! EASY FOR ME AND MY KIDS TO USE. THEY LOVE WATCHING NETFLIX AND ITS PRETTY SELF EXPLANITROY!
Its a good little tablet the kids can easily use on road trips and other things to keep them entertained
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
It is a great little tablet, wish it had the android play store, but it is mostly used as a book reader.
Diane P.
It's the best gift I've ever received. I've always said I'd never buy electronic books but I'm hooked now
Sarah H.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love my amazon kindle fire and do everything with it: surf the net, read, online shopping, you name it!
Christine B.
Creal Springs, IL
Hate that most Amazon tablets stream ads on the home page as it is truly annoying to constantly deal with
Kristy P.
West Portsmouth, OH
Love this tablet. Very easy to use. My kid doesn't have any problem using it. Love the amazon network.
Alecia M.
Buffalo, NY
Love the new tablet. User friendly and so easy to see things. I like the fact that you can do more them
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i