BY AMAZON #7 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Debbie M.
Love the tablet. Great for reading. Versatile for Internet. Newest update is taking some getting used yo
Lorraine B.
Herndon, VA
I love my kindle. Whether I'm reading or watching movies/tv shows it's great! Battery life is great too!
shannon n.
Leominster, Ma
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone even a child. Terrible picture and sound. I don't know what else to say
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
It is a great little tablet, wish it had the android play store, but it is mostly used as a book reader.
Its a good little tablet the kids can easily use on road trips and other things to keep them entertained
Diane P.
It's the best gift I've ever received. I've always said I'd never buy electronic books but I'm hooked now
Christine B.
Creal Springs, IL
Hate that most Amazon tablets stream ads on the home page as it is truly annoying to constantly deal with
Sarah H.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love my amazon kindle fire and do everything with it: surf the net, read, online shopping, you name it!
Melissa D.
Marquez, TX
Great little tablet, and the price can't be beat- bought 2 as gifts for my kiddos, and they love them.
Alecia M.
Buffalo, NY
Love the new tablet. User friendly and so easy to see things. I like the fact that you can do more them
Emily D.
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i