BY AMAZON #8 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Amber N.
Berea, KY
We love this tablet! Both of my children have one (age 7 and 4). Easy to use, and possibilities are endless.
Shelby D.
Freer
These are the best tablets around. THe spead is the finest. I have bought others but thse are the greastest.
Mary M.
Troy, OH
Amazing little tablet for the price. The screen display is great and I haven't had a problem with it at all
melissa p.
Lancaster, TX
Pretty much my favorite thing ever -- so much better than my old iPad. I use it for pretty much everything.
Ashley T.
Great price and my kids love this tablet. It is fasst and works great. Nice for gaming and watching videos.
Traci S.
Limestone, TN
Great product definitely worth the money, i would recommend this tablet for a first time tsbket for kids..
Robby D.
Little Rock, AR
Great product for kids as an introductory tablet. Great support provided by Amazon in regards to questions.
Elena s.
Oakland, CA
For the price 39.99 this was a great buy. Since my grandson has dropped it several times and not a scratch.
Abigail L.
West Newton, MA
I love my Amazon tablet, it works fast, it's durable. I can read my books and still do other work from it.
CAITLIN T.
Omaha
GREAT TABLET! EASY FOR ME AND MY KIDS TO USE. THEY LOVE WATCHING NETFLIX AND ITS PRETTY SELF EXPLANITROY!
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i