BY AMAZON #7 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Rosie C.
Gresham, OR
My sister has one and it works great. The speed is quick and it downloads things quickly and has a lot of options.
Teresa H.
Port Orford, OR
Such an awesome tablet. bought on for me and one for my mom. They are fast and easy to use. Very nice screen also.
Lauren M.
Summerville, SC
Got my mom one of these for Christmas and she loves it! It really does have so many great features and app options!
Brandi B.
Tidioute, PA
My fire tablet is wonderful, has so many features and I love reading books. Amazon prime is wonderful to have too!
Gladys D.
Moreno Valley, CA
My Bf bought it for me for a Christmas gift. And i love it. I use it mainly for book reading. I take it everywhere
Jessy C.
Groton, CT
I love to stream movies and read books. Such a great product and a very low price. You do get your money's worth.
Sara C.
Zebulon, NC
My younger sister uses her kindle probably 12 hours of the day. Shes autistic and it is very easy for her to use
Sherrie M.
Grand Blanc, MI
Prefect for my kids. We just got them the other day and still need to really use them to give an accurate review.
Celeste J.
I bought these for black Friday for both my kids they use them for car rides but not the best tablets to utilize.
Lacey O.
Ypsilanti, MI
My favorite tablet, it works well and fast. Can download things quick and love using the Internet on it as well.
Emily D.
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i