BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

Teresa H.
Port Orford, OR
Such an awesome tablet. bought on for me and one for my mom. They are fast and easy to use. Very nice screen also.
Brandi B.
Tidioute, PA
My fire tablet is wonderful, has so many features and I love reading books. Amazon prime is wonderful to have too!
Dayna V.
Philadelphia, PA
We use this as my daughter's tablet. She loves it. its convenient for car rides and waiting rooms. A Life SAVER !!!
Carol L.
Do not have the kids edition.

I love this Kindle. I will not be trading it in unless someone gives me one for free.
Rosie C.
Gresham, OR
My sister has one and it works great. The speed is quick and it downloads things quickly and has a lot of options.
Sherrie M.
Grand Blanc, MI
Prefect for my kids. We just got them the other day and still need to really use them to give an accurate review.
donna c.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I love it! It's convenient and easy to use.
I can watch my Netflix, check emails, games, etc. you can't go wrong
Celeste J.
I bought these for black Friday for both my kids they use them for car rides but not the best tablets to utilize.
Stephanie B.
Ponca city, Ok
My son got his for his birthday. He loves it. I struggle with the android environment being an apple user myself.
Lacey O.
Ypsilanti , MI
My favorite tablet, it works well and fast. Can download things quick and love using the Internet on it as well.
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i
Nillie H.
Reynolds
Price range and dose it have an sad card slot